1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Song Help (Hip Hop)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Summer Song Giver, Oct 17, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Summer Song Giver

2 songs
    First song is like.... Move, Get out the way and I'm pretty sure it has Mystical rappin in it. What album is this song on, is it a Ludacris album? If so which one? TIA

Next song is an Eminem song and the jist of it is pretty much just to take advantage of the moment, have no regrets. It talks about a guy who is on tour all the time and barely knows his daughter. Where can I find this song? Is it on the 8 mile soundtrack? TIA

2. drapg

drapg Member

first song is "Move b****" by Ludicrous f. Mystikal. Its on his "Word of Mouf" CD

3. Chance

Chance Contributing Member

Second song is called Lose Yourself and it is absolutlely kick ass. I have a KILLER mp3 of it if you want it.

Chance

4. Summer Song Giver

cool

#4 Summer Song Giver, Oct 17, 2002
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2002
  5. Chance

Chance Contributing Member

I posted it here I'll leave it up for a while.

C-Dawg

6. Summer Song Giver

Got it, thanks alot

7. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

When I first heard that Eminem song I had to go dl it. It is the best.