1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So wishing injury and even death on a player is OK now?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by jaedenky, Apr 28, 2014.

1. jms99

jms99 Member

like i said, i'm not a racist for the majority of my life. I don't go around thinking about other races and how i hate them like "Real" racists do.

For instance, someone who hates Jews (or mexicans, or irish, or blacks, or italians, or cambodians, etc.) and who is a REAL racist, will actually start brushing their teeth and start thinking about how much they hate Jews, or go around the supermarket and see a Jew and start thinking about how much he hates them and how they are ruining his life.

There really are people like that. That's why they can't function and end up committing weird random crimes.

I'm not like that. But I am a racist in that I subconsciously have biases like most people do. And I will admit to that whereas many people won't.

2. persian hoopa

persian hoopa Member

Exactly. Also, the lengths LOFs will go to defend their man is purely driven by racial chauvinism. We have seen it today from the poster Phillycheese who kept repeating that Lin is better than all of us because he has rich parents from Palo Alto, went to Harvard, is in the NBA, is a millionaire, etc. I'm sorry, plain old Knicks fans that still like Lin will not go to such lengths. Those are the acts of desperate people who have tied their self worth and feelings of superiority to the play of a mediocre at best back up PG that singlehandedly blew Game 4 for our beloved Rockets.

3. yummyhawtsauce

jesus man, isn't there a cricket message board u can troll

4. deedee82

deedee82 Member

No point telling people to stay classy when they don't comprehend what it means.

Worse still it's actually condoned. Seriously wtf? I'm wondering that if they mess up ever would they want to have injuries wished upon them or even death?

Yes Lin Fked up. That's the bottom line. But..

I don't know which is worse, that people chime their support for bad things to happen or the powers that be allow it.

Just the most awesome fan base in the world.

5. persian hoopa

persian hoopa Member

Nice attempt at racism. Persians don't play cricket. That would be your Indians, Pakistanis and other South Asians amongst others. Nice try. The truth is that Asians are some of the biggest racists we have in this country. Ask blacks and Latinos about Korean bodega owners in NYC.

6. burnshroom

burnshroom Member

Wishing death or injury on a player, is definitely harsh. But I think the bulk of everyone here is just feeling the hurt right now. We were so close and Lin cost us game 4 after doing everything short of shooting on Portland's goal to give away game 3. If not for Trey Daniels game winner Lin would be run out of Houston after a sweep.

Thankfully we are still alive and we don't have to lament Lin all summer long, otherwise it would be a Schaub situation.

All the threats and reactions, even a day later are just knee jerk reactions. Lin did make a bad play but there were 4 other players STANDING around watching and a coach -- yet no one called a T-O so it is not all on Lin, but mostly.

7. yummyhawtsauce

it was a joke, relax, using some sarcasm given how insane this thread is

8. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Member

Where is all the pride from a a franchise with two championship? The pathetic performance of this team will not go anywhere. Even if we make out of the 1st round, how far do you really think we can go. We are being bailed out by a D leaguer. Everyone is a fail if they can't get a championship. Fail more or less only means something to losers.

Blaming and wishing your player die will not help anything. This board has been terrible during the playoff just like the team. All the haters come out to party. If you have a problem, fix it. Keep on repeating the problem will not solve it. And keep on repeating just one problem while you have many other problems is even worse.

9. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

Lin is an average player at best and a scrub at worst. Yet people here on this forum make a big deal every time Lin does poorly and give "superstars" like Harden and Howard a pass when they play poorly and give other role players like Parsons a pass. They also get criticism but never the amount of vitriol that Lin gets.

This is not coming from a Lin fan either. His game is honestly ugly to watch. He has very low bball iq and constantly does dumb stuff but at the end of the day there are other players that are more at fault. Namely "superstars" that haven't showed up like Harden.

Lin is a scrub so its expected that he will play poorly often but guys like Harden have much higher expectations and he hasn't reached them.

1 person likes this.
  10. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Member

Sure brah. Because being racist is good for business right? You're not even from NY don't talk like you know ****. As a local NY-er, I can tell you that not many bodegas are owned by Koreans. Probably more Indians. Manhattan Deli Buffets? Sure... Not as much in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Harlem. Keep talking non-sense you ignorant fool.

11. yummyhawtsauce

speaking of which, did NYK fans want Lin back given their PG situation

12. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

reported for being racist.

13. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

Whomever is wishing death on someone is using this game to fill a void left by being molested as a child....Yep I said it. The game is not that serious... - a casual fan

14. yummyhawtsauce

what the hell are u even talking about? Have u seen the other comments on this board...can i report u for being an idiot

15. persian hoopa

persian hoopa Member

What the **** do you know? I lived in NYC for almost a decade. Rent a Spike Lee movie from the early 90s and get back to me when you have a clue.

16. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Dear Donald,

You really should stay away from your GF.

Trust me on this.

17. Zergling

Zergling Member

That's all you got Lin fans? Fabricate a narrative that classless Rockets fans want Lin to die a horrible death to direct discussion away from yet another Lin chokejob?

18. Zboy

Zboy Member

Look, clearly my post above, which I made in the game thread, is making your life miserable.

Instead of whining and crying, maybe you should use the report button and report that post?

19. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Yes many have biases. I prefer vanilla over chocolate but I am talking about ice cream. You are talking about races which makes you a racist. I prefer racists like you who admit it unlike the many on here who hate Asians and can't stand that Lin is making more money than the Asians who had to work on the railroad many years before. But hide behind his bad games to hate. Still it doesn't change the fact you are a racist.

20. Zboy

Zboy Member

The irony of this post is not be missed.