1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Selling my Mcfarlane Houston figures unopened.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by T-Slack, Nov 13, 2012.

1. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

This is probaly a waste of time since you mofos won't buy anything unless its super cheap or free. Anyways, I have a bunch of Todd Mcfarlane's houston sports firgures. You can't really buy them in stores here in houston cause people buy them up as soon as they are on the selves and some of these I had for like 10 years. I'm growing old and these are just sitting there. So I'm gonna try to sell them. All of them are unopened. I have Steve Francis, 2 diffent Yaos, but one i stepped on it. I have a David Carr, Bagwell, Biggio, Oswalt, Berkmen, 2 Clemens, Pettite, Billy Wagner, and the crown jewel in the collection, the Nola Ryan old school astros. I'm not parting out. I repeat, I'm not parting out or trading for anything. I want 100 bucks for everything. Think the price is unreasonable? Try buying it all on ebay. If enough people are serious then I'll post pics.

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

This is gong to sound like a low ball and don't take it personal....$5?

3. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

I take it personal that you didn't offer to trade me for some tacos.

4. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Send me pictures, my kids might really like that - would just have to add a few current texans/astros/rockets.......

5. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The damn link isn't workingbut you can copy and paste on your browser and you should see it.

6. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

Forgot, right click the x, then select properites, and copy the address url.

7. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

8. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

I don't suppose you ship? My cost of course. And I don't even like baseball. But bagwell, biggio, and Ryan? Man!

9. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

Sorry man, I don't ship.