1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Self Righteous model sloot ruins actors life via Twitter

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TdashDUB, Jul 10, 2012.

1. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

((It's about a month late, but I don't recall ever seeing it here and thought it'd be interesting to dissect))

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

(This is actually the same bish who was just recently dating Anthony Cumia for anyone familiar with Opie & Anthony.)

Now... Yes. That dude beamed with enough douche baggery to fill a plane going to Jersey Shore. And yes. He's a donkey dick for hitting on her while having a wife and kid at home... But... Is this the way someone needs to be put on blast??? I'm curious what you all think. Does the punishment here match the crime???? Now I'm not married, but have been guilty of light harmless flirting every now and when dating others. And oddly enough, if anything, any flirting never led to me wanting to hook up and cheat, but in some sort of way, made me appreciate the GF a bit more at the end of the day. Seeing as that's the only personal empathy I can subject myself to in this situation, are there any married guys out there that has experienced the same?? Would knowing that a head of time lighten the severity of what Presley did???? Since this has gone viral, Brian Presley has (obviously) came out to say it all wasn't true. But [​IMG]

Anyone else have a sloot try to throw you under the bus to your GF/family regardless if it was intentional or not, or regardless if you're guilty or not??

2. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

Here's the model who live tweeted the convo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VqM2yiIVWLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Women now feel entitled to put ANYTHING out as open commentary. Like they're the purveyors of morality and "transparency".

Person to person means very little now. Everything is "publishable" for group viewing.

Its what it looks like. The knock and fear about social media is that it puts out ANYONE'S business for consumption. Or that it make people attention whores. Or here its being suspiciously too "beautiful" and established to "stoop", have to keep up the status and appearance of "quality".

4. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

If you're married or in a relationship don't mess around, easy.

Keep it real.

5. KingHRockets

KingHRockets Member

I don't understand what she did wrong...i mean he was obviously trying to cheat on his wife so she just let the wife/world know about it...:confused:

I don't feel bad for him at all.

1 person likes this.
  6. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, to me what that guy did was beyond harmless flirting. Telling her he was engaged but broke it off when he actually had a wife and kid sounds like more than harmless flirting. He was angling for something on the side.

But in general it does feel like she went overboard. I get the impression like even if he hadn't been trying to cheat, she would not have let up on the acid sarcasm even a smidge, and that's horse****.

7. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

So how was she tweeting on a plane?

8. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Planes have wi-fi.

This chick comes off as annoying. And she ain't all that.

9. Classic

Classic Member

That guy sounds like a ginormous douche and it's really his bad; her, OP said it, a blah sloot who didn't even look worth the time or 'deep' conversation

10. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

How is his life "ruined"? Is he still married? Is he still getting work? Does he still have money? Does he still get to see his son?

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

Would hit.

12. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

So the guy was basically denying his family in a conversation with a supermodel. She tweets it and she's the problem?

13. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

SHE WAS ON A PLANE!!! SHE PUT HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF LIVES IN DANGER WITH HER IMPROPER AND ILLICIT CELL PHONE USAGE!!!

14. Jontro

Jontro Member

I blame DD and his multiple accounts.

15. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

If your life can be ruined via twitter, what kind of life did you have to begin with?

16. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I think this is absolutely hilarious. Many similar twitter shreds out there these days, but rarely this good. Calling her a sloot is ridiculous. She was just riding a freaking plane and making fun of an idiot.

If you are a blathering choad (like Brian), and you are talking to a person who is madly using their mobile, well... you are wearing honey to the beehive.

Anyway, his life isn't ruined. He was just making conversation and can deny the part about his ring.

17. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

what is a 'sloot'? Is that a fancy spelling for 'slut'? Why would this make her a 'slut'?

18. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

^ Exactly. Tdash, it may be funny with the first and second "tweets", but... then... she's just being mean to him. So let him down easy... but... to put his stuff out there is sort of... well, it's entertaining. :cool:
    :grin: THEdashCOLIdotCOM is going to start wondering why CF.net is leeching their images, FYI. Host them on your own server (unless that's your site), man!

19. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Because for some reason, a guy trying to cheat on his wife is cool, but the target of his potential adultery is a "sloot" for not just turning him down nicely.

Cheaters are the scum of the earth. If you feel the need to cheat, just end the relationship first. I couldn't imagine doing that to the mother of my daughter.

20. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Haha, I read the title and thought the same thing. I think he meant sleuth...but then he said sloot again at the end.