1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Scrub interrupts Nate Robinson during interview. Challenges him to 1 v 1 and says he'll kick his ass

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rofflesaurus, Mar 22, 2016.

1. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

[youtube]Dysjeppt5nI[/youtube]

nate responds by laughing and saying that he'll bust his ass

1 person likes this.
  2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Nate would tear that dude apart in a fight and in a game.

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

Dat folding bike doe.

4. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

that dude is buff as hell.

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I'm curious as to how dominant a ex or current nba player would be against the best from the local Y or rec, there are a couple of ex oversea and college players who are pretty good that play at my Y, I know they would be wrecked but it would be cool to see.

I'd also love to play nate 1 on 1, he'd absolutely murder me but it would be really cool to see how talented real nba players are in person.

Also that dude may be buff, but don't forget Nate is a world class freak athlete. 5'8 180 with like 8% body fat is a TANK, factor in his 45 inch vertical and inhuman speed and you can see why he played 10 years in the nb at a quality level.

6. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...-boston-one-one-challenge-231654445--nba.html
    The whitest most unathletic guy in the whole league did this..

7. SK34

SK34 Member

I played ball with Luther Head like 3-4 years ago, when he was very irrelevant in the NBA and he told me how he was going to try to get back into shape to play overseas. Well, the dude was busting good ballers from half court just cause he could. These NBA players have some crazy talents man.

8. Asian Sensation

It's not even fair. Back when I was in college .... Fred Jones, Luke Ridnour and Aaron Brooks would sometimes come play pickup games at the Rec once in a while just to **** around. The school had about 20k kids so there was some good players that played at various High schools, Guys on the Juco team that snuck into our rec, guys that went on to play overseas, crazy athletic dudes that could hoop that played on the football team and your avg pickup players etc. Whenever any of them showed up they always played with the worst guys just to try and make it fair. It was rare to see any of them miss.

There's an estimated 7.4 billion people on earth... What is there like 450 players in the NBA? Even guys that couldn't sniff the NBA or cut it in the D league that play at your average everyday local rec are crazy good.

And yes Nate Robinson is a freak amongst freaks.

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

That guy is actually a pro player in Israel, or was...definitely no scrub. I dont know if hed beat Nate, but I think it could be competitive. Remember nate is still only 5'9 and his vertical wont be as big of a factor in a one on one game.

10. mig0s

mig0s Member

That guy is a division 2 player in the Israeli league lol. Not even division 1

11. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

12. hakeemthagreat

Nate would tear this guy a new one lol. Lmao at him laughing then coming back to reality like "I'll bust his azz"

13. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Lol at that scrub. Nate Robinson would eat him alive.

14. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Those videos were gold.

15. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

That just shows how ultra competitive most guys in the NBA are. It's fun to horse around but as soon as you call into question their ability those competitive juices start flowing and they get ultra serious. I have no doubt that if they were to play 1-on-1, Nate would take that dude's soul.

16. nobie

nobie Member

Dont even need Nate to own him, didnt that scrub told hes in second division or something? just use some random first division player to own him.

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Why are some Israelis so rude? I remember reading some of Caspi's twitter responses while he played here.

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I played 1v1 with a pro baller two years ago (non-NBA). He was walking around and let me get off wide open jumpers and I still got blown out lmfao.

19. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I played with Augustin in Mo city about 5 years ago. I kicked his ass.

20. hoopster325

hoopster325 Member

Machismo culture.