1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sarah Palin exposes herself to Bill O'Reilly

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Sarah Hussein Palin exposes herself to Bill O'Reilly

Even Foxnews had to call her out...

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2010/06/yglesias-aw.html

http://www.newshounds.us/2010/06/16...g_for_her_solution_to_the_bp_oil_disaster.php

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QfTTckgn-mo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QfTTckgn-mo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

#1 Carl Herrera, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  2. SunsRocketsfan

gotta agree Sarah Palin just comes across as dumb. I have nothing against her and I think the left loves attacking her and sometimes its not fair and they go too far but she certainly does her part to welcome it sometimes.

As for O'Reilly.. he is probably the most fair and independent news commentator compared to say Olbermann

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

As wierd as it sounds, I have actually grown to like O'Reilly over the yrs.

He seems like a very knowledgeable man. Hannity and Beck I can't stand though.

4. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

I have always disliked O'reilly, but really enjoyed this

5. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Yeah, we are getting respect. Not sure how building dikes can help with this oil spill. :confused:

But doesn't this oil spill show us that we should look for alternative energy sources (wind, water sun etc), and not exploit the natural resources you all have in the USA, like drilling for oil in many places (Like Palin has said numberous times she wants to do).

6. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

If republicans are stupid enough to put her up against Obama in 2012, they'll only have themselves to blame for Obama getting another term. The left is starting to realize they voted in Bush ver2, but between Bush and Palin even center right people like O'reilly will probably rather go with Bush.

7. meh

meh Contributing Member

It's pretty sad that news shows have now become so ridiculous that you would think this. But indeed, compared to Beck and Hannity, O'Reilly does seem somewhat like a sane person.

8. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

I love that the various right wing movements have so radicalized themselves that O'Reilly is considered "center" right.

It is now the case that being "somewhat sane" counts as the middle in the GOP. That is awesome.

1 person likes this.
  9. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

Well good for him....Any sane Republic can see having Sarah Palin as the face of the party is not a good thing.

10. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

11. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Member

Wow, that was painful to watch.

But, it was good to a conservative simply just not put up with the "fluff".

12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yup... It is a smart move by the Repubs to slowly push the idiots away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT8eRUJ_ZFg

Bill O'Reilly is an idiot...

13. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

one should never endeavor to start viewing a sarah palin interview without popcorn and raisinettes on standby close by

14. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

fixed.

15. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Your thread title is deserving of a ban. i just clicked on a Palin thread for NOTHING.

I hate you now, wanted to see Palin's t***. :mad:

16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Norwegians are experts at dikes.

17. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

She wants to employ Euro lesbians to save the day? Go for the big tent, Sarah Louise Palin (SLiP)!

18. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

[​IMG]

19. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree very misleading title. :p

On subject though I don't think O'Reilly was that hard on her its just that her responses are so disjointed she pretty much hung herself. I watch O'Reilly rarely but from what I've seen of him taking on other guests he seemed to treat her more gently than he has others and even let her ramble on for quite awhile when others he would've have interrupted.

20. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

haha, that's how I wound up here.

I saw this live though...it was awkward. I kinda feel that way every time she talks but it was different seeing her pressed on her own turf.

I think O'Reilly has mellowed over the past few years, probably in direct retaliation to the insanity that Beck and Hannity are.