1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rox vs Mavs [Bubble Opener] Highlights...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bleedroxred79, Jul 31, 2020.

1. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

2. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

3. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

james beast mode harden.he played excellent D too

4. D-rock

D-rock Member

5. D-rock

D-rock Member

BMac and House on floor same time is huge defensive liability.

Especially when Russ not feeling it on D.

6. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Like Harden said, they will watch film and hopefully correct some of these mistakes.

D-rock likes this.
  7. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I was pretty disheartened by the defense last night.

however this morning not as much. The Mavs have the 2nd best ORtg if any team EVER currently. If you told me that.... AND Luka would have a triple double and be their third best player, with the unicorn being MVP esque and Trey Burke going 8/9 from three... I’d have expected a 30 point loss.

here’s a thought... the way they were playing last night, the Mavs can beat any team.

I’m still dumbfounded as to why Carlisle took Burke out in favor of Curry down the stretch. Fortunately Seth was horrible last night.

obviously defense can get better. But otherwise the Rockets did so many good things. Offense was fire. And they only had 9 turnovers,.. in an overtime game... Harden only had 1. By the end they were only out rebounded by 6.

I’ll be opposite of how I normally am (lol) and be an optimist. That was a damn capable team they beat.

8. Nero

Nero Member

My favorite moment was when what's-her-name yelled 'Awww!' when Covington put that tip in to send it to OT.

Reminded me of Kerr against SA when T-Mac went off.

Love it!

D-rock, ApacheWarrior and BigMaloe like this.
  9. icewill36

icewill36 Member

I yelled so loud when Covington finally hit a 3! Man what a crazy game

D-rock likes this.