1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets to win 33 games in a row?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SooneRockStro, Feb 7, 2014.

1. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Member

I like turtles...

2. kjayp

kjayp Member

So you've started a thread based on a fun whimsical premise you derived from a dream.... yea....that aint never gonna fly on Cluthfans.... lol

Here's an attempt at humor if anone can place the reference.....

"So a poster on Clutchfans said he had started the perfect Rockets/clutchfans thread... I wrote him back a post saying he had not started the perfect Rocket/clutchfans thread, cause he hadn't said anything at all about Jeremy Lin, Darryl Morey, advanced analytics or included any graphs...."

;)

3. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

4. DreamRoxCoogFan

99 status revoked.

5. Geronimo

Geronimo Member

With a sticky spot?

6. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

I have a better idea, what if we won 34 in a row? (counting play off games) Hang on, I think I need to put this idea in it's own thread.

7. New Generation

You forget that we're the Houston Rockets.

8. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

I think there is a good chance Royce White will be the MVP of the league this year.

9. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

It was all a dream.... I use to read Word Up magazine

10. Matt78777

Matt78777 Member

This is a really silly thread. Normally I wouldn't comment, but April 11 is my birthday too, and I thought that was cool. I wonder what's a more realistic present to ask for: a 22 game win streak or the ability to watch the Rockets at home on Directv. I'll take either!

11. bmd

bmd Member

If the Rockets win 33 games in a row this year, I'll eat my shorts.

12. solid

solid Member

The schedule after the ASB is brutal; I am very concerned about a losing streak, especially during the Western road trip. The Rockets are going to have to seriously get tougher for the stretch run. Only the most determined teams will survive. The the Rockets need the Spurs mindset. They need to win ALL the "gimmies" and at least half or better of the tough ones.

13. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

As long as we don't face the Kings again during this stretch I see it happening.

14. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Member

I had a dream we lose to the Bucks tomorrow.

*antijinx*

15. Metropolis777

Metropolis777 Member

33 game win streak is a pipe dream. But I looked at the schedule last night. It gets really easy after February. Flirting with 60 wins, the 2nd seed and a 10+ game winning streak going into the playoffs isn't out of the question.

Remember we have the 2nd best record in the league since Jan 1 behind OKC. The team is really starting to gel. By the end of the regular season, I can see us firing on all cylinders.

16. Fyreball

Fyreball Member

Pretty sure we play Sacramento pretty soon after the All-Star Break. I'm happier that we're done playing the Grizzlies.

17. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

18. bread and budin

I like it. 2 thumbs up, looking forward to this streak

19. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

These threads are great to start. There's about a 99.9% chance it won't happen and this thread will be forgotten, perhaps bumped once we lose the first game.

But there's that 0.1% chance that it actually happens, and this will become the most legendary thread of all time.

20. senter

senter Member

I don't know about that... I'd love for it to happen but... there's a 9 game span coming up in which we play the Clippers, Miami twice, Indiana, Portland, and OKC. All of those teams figure to be healthy by then (CP3 and Westbrook back by then) so it will be really tough to sweep all of those games. The only bright side is that none of those tough opponents are on the 2nd night of a back to back