1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets taking close look at UTEP PG Fili Rivera

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JeeberD, Jun 27, 2005.

1. JeeberD

JeeberD Contributing Member

You can find the rest of the article about Rivera and Omar Thomas (also from UTEP) here .

2. Hakeem06

Hakeem06 Member

i like rivera but not at #24. he's a good 2nd round pick but not 1st round material imo. plus the last thing we need is another small guard.

3. xomox

xomox Contributing Member

he's got enough assists to impress me, especially for college ball.

4. JeeberD

JeeberD Contributing Member

If there's one thing the man can do, it's pass the ball. The only thing that makes me wonder about is how well he would fit into the Rockets system. Fili loves to push the ball...I'm not sure how well the half-court game suits him.

I would LOVE to see him become a Rocket, though... :cool: