1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Racist black rapper says she hates white people

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Mar 16, 2015.

1. thumbs

thumbs Member

I had never heard of Banks before this thread, but if she says "As long as I have my money, I’m getting the f--- out of here and I’m gonna leave y’all to your own devices," why hasn't she left yet?

2. ubigred

ubigred Member

Winner

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T6QKqFPRZSA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Would hit. Twice.

4. Remii

Remii Member

Do you mean hit her in the head twice and knock her out and take it... Because that may be the only way she would give it to you considering her opinion of you folks.

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Who are "you folks"?

6. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

Precisely. She's a nobody, even in the hip-hop community. No sane person takes her seriously. She's just saying these outlandish things for attention.

7. Zen Tabak

Zen Tabak Member

If you insist on judging people by their skin or gender
    You only reveal your inability to judge their character

8. Zen Tabak

Zen Tabak Member

This is the downside of identity politics. We get to sit here and divide ourselves into superficial categories and argue back and forth instead of working together to establish mutual respects and solutions to social problems that effect all races. Maybe it's just me, but I refuse to reduce everyone to their racial and sexual identities.

"I, for one, will join in with anyone - I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this earth"

- Malcolm X

9. what

what Member

I doubt anybody on this board, you included, really has the objectivity to make this statement. This board is famous for hating all things related to women, except the biggest boobs and ass threads.

Hot 97 in New York took her serious enough to put her on their show. Would you like the link?

10. amaru

amaru Member

No Hot 97 doesn't take her seriously. They just know people will cry over it and give them online hits....just like you offered to do lol.

You are giving them free advertising.

11. Nook

Nook Member

Meh thats about right.

Very bright woman but has made it very clear how she feels about white society.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

And her response would be

[​IMG]

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think you know what racism is.

14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Maybe maybe no ;).

15. Remii

Remii Member

I disagree... I just think Hill is pro-black and some of her statements have been misconstrued as anti-white. I believe the rumor that the refugees said they didn't want white folks buying their album is BS and I don't believe they've actually found any tape saying such.

Banks is just full of shyt and trying to get attention. How can she hate white people when she's going to be in play boy magazine which is a white magazine... Lol... Now that's probably someone ATW would have a shot (in the dark) with.

16. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Member

folks, this is real!