1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Prayers, Positive Vibes Please...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by J.R., Jan 17, 2021.

1. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

I can only imagine how you must feel, J.R. I wish I had some comforting words for you.

I'm so sorry for your family's loss.

You're not a **** poster, either. You're an asset to this community and, yes, an extended family member of sorts. You help keep this place running with all the news and stories you share. And you would be missed if you ever stepped away.

2. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Very sorry for your loss. Sending prayers/positive vibes/thoughts your way.

J.R. likes this.
  3. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So sorry to hear. It's such a nightmare to even think of losing one of my brothers or my sister that my mind shrinks from it. I hope you can find comfort in your family.

Yung-T and J.R. like this.
  4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Insider Newsletter™ 2X Diamond Member

Very sorry for your loss J.R.

Positive vibes sent to you and your family

J.R. likes this.
  5. rockbox

rockbox Contributing Member

This seriously sucks. Sorry man. Having lost people I loved, all I can say is time is the only thing that will heal the wound, and there will be always be a scar left behind.

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Time will heal if you let it, but you'll always remember, and that's not a bad thing. I hope you and the family find peace and support.

J.R. likes this.
  7. J.R.

J.R. Contributing Member

Yeah, I keep trying to take my mind elsewhere (NFL Playoffs, Texans dumpster fire, NBA/Rockets) but it keeps going back to her.

God, I’d give my life up to bring her back.
    I’m an emotional wreck. (First close death for me)
    There’s a void and it can’t be filled.
    Part of me wants to wake up from this nightmare and part of me wants to go sleep/“sleep this off” (and maybe never wake up again)

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Remember that your (and her) family needs you now. Stay strong!

malakas, CometsWin, BamBam and 3 others like this.
  9. droxford

droxford Member

Thoughts out to you and your family.

Her love will always be with you.

J.R. likes this.
  10. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What a tragedy @J.R.

Things may never be the same but the darkness stemming from today is not forever. Mourn and also celebrate your sisters life.

J.R. likes this.
  11. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

I’m truly sorry to hear that you and your family are going through this! I wish I had some magic words to help alleviate your pain, but I don’t. Losing a loved one weather it’s a family member or a friend is something we all dread and one of the hardest things we all have to go through at some point.

I’ve heard over and over that time heals all wounds, it’s not true, time only helps numbs the pain of losing a loved one, but this is actually a good thing! We really don’t want the pain to completely go away, it’s the pain that we feel in those beautiful memories that you shared with them that lets us know that there was real love that was shared! I don’t know you or your family personally, but after reading your posts I can tell that there is love in your family and that you loved your sister and she loved you!

Once again I’m sorry for your loss and you and your family have my deepest condolences! I will be praying for you your mom and your family that my God and Savior JesusChrist will give you peace and strength in the midst of the pain that your going through right now.

If you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me, I’ll try help you as best as I can...

#31 BamBam, Jan 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  12. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

@J.R., condolences, brother. My prayers are with you and your family.

J.R. likes this.
  13. treyk3

treyk3 Contributing Member

You’re in my thoughts. I’m sorry you’re going through this. I hope in time that you and your family are able to find peace. Take time to process and grieve this tragedy however you need to but you will get through this.

J.R. likes this.
  14. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Very sorry to hear about your loss J.R.

J.R. likes this.
  15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Stay strong brother, but don't be afraid to let your emotions out -- don't hold everything inside.

CometsWin and J.R. like this.
  16. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

So so sorry for your loss.

J.R. likes this.
  17. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

I’m so sorry. I hate to repeat what others have said, but it bears repeating: eventually the pain of this loss is replaced with only sweet memories. We all go through trying times with our loved ones, and even if I happen to recall a spat with one of my parents, I can still remember something in that moment to make me smile. You’ll always miss your loved ones, but you’ll always have them with you.

J.R. likes this.
  18. OkayAyeReloaded

My condolences, sorry for your loss. Definitely sending prayers out for your family.

J.R. likes this.
  19. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Very sorry for your loss.

Of course I understand why you want to distract yourself, but if you could do it that easily there'd be something wrong with you.

Don't ever feel guilty or ashamed about being upset for your loss. And F anybody who expects anything else from you. Take the time to unapologetically be properly sad. Working through the grief is important.

#39 Ottomaton, Jan 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  20. cheke64

cheke64 Member

sorry for your loss

J.R. likes this.