1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Political News] Is the Washington Post implying Marco Rubio Was Cruising For ****?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by percicles, Jan 24, 2016.

1. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

I did not know this.

[​IMG]

Very well then Whitney. Ask and ye shall have.

Update

Angel Barrios, the man with Rubio on that magical night in 1990, would in 2009 have some legal troubles for operating a gay p*rn site named CocoDorms

https://randazza.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/coco-dorm-v-miami.pdf

#1 percicles, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

LOL at "cruising for ****"

3. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Should have written, "Cruzing For ****?"

4. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

OP kind of conflated the two narratives to draw out that inference, honestly I didn't read anything in Post one that made me think any less of him or his friend, both of whom seem to have turned out okay.

5. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

If there were a homosexual in the republican party considering whether to come out and make history, he would be held back by the ignorance in his/her own party but also by the constant attacks and baiting from the left.

You have to make it possible for someone to say "I am gay. I apologize for pandering to my party and voters in previous years. I shouldn't have acted like an anti-homosexual advocate. I feel like this party can stand for better values than it does right now, and I'll take the criticism but I won't hide it anymore."

Who knows maybe Rubio is gay. So what? You're going to be an a-hole about it like his peers?

By doing things like this, you're kind of aiding the anti-homosexuality rhetoric that goes on over there.

6. Granville

Granville Member

OP is a prime example of the allegedly tolerant open minded Liberals that plague this board.

So everyone who went down to Montrose back in the 70s or 80s heyday was gay by your brilliant conclusions?

Can you show me in that legal document where the case had anything to do with gay men?

#6 Granville, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Did somebody mention Cruzing?

[​IMG]