1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Please Help - PC Desks, Furniture Forums

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by moomoo, Jan 5, 2004.

Tags:
  1. moomoo

moomoo Member

Has anyone here ever tried either of these desks for your computer/home office?

Legare desk

Cuzzi desk

Are they any good? The way the Legare desk goes together seems pretty nifty.

By the way, does anyone know of any furniture forums/bbs's on the web better suited to such a discussion? I tried googling "furniture forum" but found nothing definitive.

If all else fails in my search for a quality, not too expensive computer desk/home office online, it's off to Fondren I go to complete my quest.

Thanks in advance!

2. Fatty FatBastard

I'll tell you this. I bought some of that "build it yourself" furniture from a company called Sauder, and I can swear by it.

It's cheaper than the already built stuff. It gives you a good project when you're home, and it is still holding up quite well after a few moves.

They've got just about every piece of furniture you could think of that's made primarily of wood.

www.sauder.com

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

I believe this place has a store in Houston:

www.roche-bobois.com

Check out the "E-meubles" Collection, computer workstations in the Les Contemporains section.