1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Piece of **** Kanye Admits he is trying to stop Biden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by glynch, Aug 7, 2020.

1. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/07/us/elections/biden-vs-trump.html#link-619abd50

When asked if he was running to take votes away from Mr. Biden, he said that he was “walking” for president, saying a moment later he was “walking … to win.” When the reporter said that he could merely serve as a spoiler, he said, “I’m not going to argue with you. Jesus is King.”

Later, when asked about harming Mr. Biden, he told the interviewer, “I’m not denying it; I just told you.”

Astrodome and RayRay10 like this.
  2. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Doesn't seem to be working:

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

4. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

5. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Kanye is batshit crazy and if you’re worried about him running for president you have even more serious issues than he does.

6. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

TheresTheDagger and RayRay10 like this.
  7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

If it's out in the open clear enough hopefully Democratic voters and Independents see this stunt for Trump for what it is. It could backfire on Trump and actually pull some votes that might go to him.

Mark my words, we are going to find out here very soon that someone like Corey Lewendowski or Matt Schlapp is the one who organized this Republican effort.

It's the media's duty here to not do what they usually do and actually report this as a stunt designed to help Trump.

DVauthrin, T_Man and RayRay10 like this.
  8. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2020/08/is-kanye-west-colluding-with-trump.html

excerpt:

Yes, that's why it makes more sense to assume that he's purposely helping Trump! How is he being played? Another way to look at it is that he accepts that he may help Trump because he doesn't believe the Democrats deserve the black vote, which they take for granted. That corresponds to what he's said about his run. That's not "being played." Being played! That's so insulting!
    Who are you calling idiots?! Is CNN saying that unless black people vote for the Democrats, they're idiots?

I know "useful idiot" is a stock phrase. It has its own Wikipedia article, but CNN is not using it in the classic sense:

TheresTheDagger and RayRay10 like this.
  9. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lmao took a % away from Trump. Exactly the outcome you'd expect when two self-proclaimed geniuses create a masterplan.

Yung-T, FranchiseBlade and RayRay10 like this.
  10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Only white dorks and Indians still like Kanye.

11. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

that's racist

12. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

14. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

This one had me LMAO.

I couldn't name one song by Kanye (Gold Digger??). But I've heard he's brilliant. He's also seemingly bi-polar. But my hip-hop catalog is very limited....NWA, some Biggie, some Dre., some Beastie Boys. My Country catalog is just as bare.

Are we talking Native American's? I think I have about 1/64th in me and if I need to broaden my taste and go back to listen to the Kanye collection, I'll consider it....if it's on KC's recommendation.

15. edwardc

edwardc Member

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Voting for Kanye West to be president even in a normal world either means yes.... you are either an idiot or you just want to protest the Democratic process. Voting for someone to be president who is openly clinically diagnosed as mentally ill is a idiotic thing to do. I can't believe that even has to be said.

However in this case it's a clear vote for the party of Trump.... even though that vote might actually hurt Trump if you are a Trump supporter who just wants to be funny, or you don't want to say you voted for Trump even though you love him.

It has nothing to do with Democrats. It could be the Green party, or the Reform party or whatever who were in a head to head matchup with Trump & voting in a way that is designed to help Trump would be idiotic. The man has done nothing to deserve to remain as president or remain outside a jail cell at this point.

17. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Thread title is a lie. No where does Kanye say he is running to spoil Joe Biden. should probably lock it up or change it.

B@ffled likes this.
  18. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Uh...

19. Reeko

Reeko Member

Kanye is the rap Kyrie...all he’s doing is hurting himself by becoming this crazy cartoon character

I wish he’d just get lost...his fckery isn’t even entertaining

Yung-T and RayRay10 like this.
  20. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Considering Biden's history of racist comments (two this week alone), I can't say I'm surprised.