1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Parsons runs his mouth right out of Houston....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by perfectweapons, May 3, 2014.

1. perfectweapons

1. If you run your mouth to the media and say your the best small forward in the series....you better be it.
    2. If you run your mouth you better hit 4 layups on the second half, not to mention the games before?
    3. You better not yell switch to Patrick the best wind defender, even with a torn meniscus, Beverly on the freakin team unless you can step out and defend.
    4. This team needs to trade its 3 while his stock is high. Hello New York or Boston Mr Parsons.

2. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

With .9 you have to shoot immediately. Why the hell do people think we can realistically commit a non shooting foul.

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Lost some respect for Parsons this series. Kept talking, didn't back it up. Dude thinks he's better than he is.

Actually quite fitting he's the one that got sprayed by Lillard to end it.

4. Scarface281

Scarface281 Member

Layup after layup missed. Someone will overpay for him.

5. MarioElie17

MarioElie17 Member

Better be us.

6. Shaud

Shaud Member

By that logic OKC should never get rid of Kendrick Perkins for doing the exact same thing Parsons did tonight. They both got lucky and got a rebound for the game trying or leading basket.

Nevermind the fact that Chandler Parsons has been a no show in the 2nd half for damn near the whole series.

7. yunac010

yunac010 Member

I'm scared we're gonna overpay Parsons.

8. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

I find it hard to believe that you can't even fight over screen to defend someone before the inbound...what's so hard about that...this team suck at strategy. Even Beverley got screwed up one time in one of the games. You're supposed to front your man and watch where he go dumb asss...don't worry about staying behind him.

9. perfectweapons

They are just a lazy bunch of perimeter players!

10. shadowmantis

shadowmantis Member

Ah, how this forum loves the "it's that one guy's fault" game. It's safe to say that the whole team, with the exception of Dwight Howard, has been playing like crap in the playoffs. It's not one man's fault. We got beat on a buzzer, stuff happens.

If they keep this young team together, or at least the core of it, we will plow through the next season. These kids have felt the heartbreak early in their career. I promise you, they are coming back with a vengeance.

11. perfectweapons

Yeah well I got a news flash for ya! If its one guys fault every game, and its different guys then our team sucks when the games on the line. The only way to correct it is to get guys in here that doesn't suck in the clutch! We need the team that has someone step up in the clutch, not the one that has someone lose the ball, switch to a player they cant keep up with, or run his mouth to the other team and lose.

12. TheLastPope

TheLastPope Member

Makes 6 in the 1st half

13. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Member

I have to admit that I've soured on him a little bit as the year has gone on. He really seems to be feeling himself... I'm all for confidence, but he treads the line for me. This dose of humility might be what he needs.

14. Gertso

Gertso Member

Agreed. He blew that switch bad but there was communication issues all over the court. The team needs to learn more and they will get there.

15. sutton

sutton Member

That was a pure lucky gifted catch under basket. Prior to that, Parson made 0 point in clutch time, often disappear in 4th quarter, more importantly, play lousy defense all season.

16. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

Parsons said too much

17. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

let's just agree to stop crucifying our players after a mistake. great season and better luck next year.

18. MichaelG281713

We need the old Parsons who could defend.

He needs to stop trying to be the third scoring option. Not his game. Is now a glue guy that ran out of glue.

19. MD_in_Training

bof teams played har.

20. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

This post season has lost Parsons a lot of money. I've admired Parsons since he's been here but wouldn't mind if he is traded for a talent upgrade. Sell high at this point.