1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Other GM"S always mess with Rockets GM

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by noming, Jun 23, 2004.

1. noming

noming Contributing Member

Remember when the Toronto GM screwed the Rockets GM when the Rockets wanted to aquire Damon Stoudamire and others. Now the Orlando GM is screwing the Rockets GM this time around. Wasn't Carrol Dawson the GM back then?

2. mogrod

mogrod Contributing Member

I dont remember who was the GM at the time, but I believe CD was still an assistant under Rudy.

3. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Dawson was still an assistant then. Who is the guy that recently retired as the GM in Milwaukee??? I think he was our GM at that time.