1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

One Question of hope:

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rich_argh, Dec 27, 2004.

Tags:
  1. rich_argh

rich_argh Member

About the Allstar games... has it ever been hosted in cities with mediocre teams?

this year its denver, last year was LA... and those were/are both good teams at its all star years... i dont remember the past ones

i think its a sign, wherever all star games are hosted, the team is good. its an omen guys, have faith on the rockets, i believe we will rock next year... and maybe this year, who knows.

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

The All Star game was held in Washington DC not too long ago. They were not good then. Actually, I don't think they've been good once except for this year.

3. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

The Nuggets are 13-14, just like us.

4. Parlett316

Parlett316 Contributing Member

It was in Atlanta a couple of years ago.