1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

One major problem I see with this team

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Alirules, Oct 15, 2007.

1. yobod

yobod Member

LOL classic

2. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Member

Im pretty sure thats wrong. I read somewhere its either 4.6 or 4.5, most likely 4.5. He is just too tall to run a 4.3 and if you have seen someone run a 4.3 it is just ridiculous. For example REGGIE BUSH runs a 4.33, calvin johnson runs a 4.35, DEVIN HESTER a 4.3. T mac is nowhere in that speed range lol.

3. liangqj

liangqj Member

Speed could not mean everything. Suns has speed, it is the wonderful team to see the game, just for crowd.

4. Cohen

Cohen Member

Yep...there's your answer.

5. abc2007

abc2007 Member

Immaturity!

6. JSub

JSub Member

Thanks for being so clever. The fun never ends here.

7. Roxfan73

Roxfan73 Rookie

RyanED's brother?

8. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

no i read an article where he ran a 4.3. yes t-mac is tall but he is also very long so he has long strides when he runs. he was a hell of an athlete early in his career.

9. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

One day Tracy clocked 4.29 in the 40. Just to make sure, Hall told him to run it again, then again, and both times Tracy ran in the low 4.3s. Another day Tracy tossed a baseball around the park, which is also the home of the Braves’ Gulf Coast Rookie League team. After watching the righthanded McGrady throw in the mid-80s, the Braves offered him a contract.

http://espn.go.com/magazine/vol4no23mcgrady.html

10. SLrocket

SLrocket Contributing Member

wow :eek:

but that was in his prime, he's prolly around a 4.6-7 now

11. acshen

acshen Member

I doubt even that... probably 4.9. Its best that he doesn't exert himself too much, haha

12. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

change it to live,might be faster :D
    LOL
    if we're not speedy team now with A and fast offense that what are we?

13. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

Yao only needs to take 4 steps to finish a 40 yard dash.

Anyways, I don't think speed is the problem. Too many turn overs is the problem.

14. streetx613

streetx613 Member

^HAHAHAHA^
    but seriously though, i think the team is pretty fast. well its faster then last year i think with the addition of brooks and a skinny bonzi wells.

15. GermanRoxFan

GermanRoxFan Member

speed might actually be an issue.

yao is not quick. scola isn't too quick and athletic either. battier, in his role as a perimeter defender, is often out-quicked by his opponent. francis always was athletic but not so quick laterally. mutombo is the definition of slow. bonzi wells looked very slow last year and as a sg it probably will still be an issue.

but i doubt this will have anything to do with how far we'll get into the playoffs.