1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ok Clutchfans Scarface brought his undefeated streak to Oakland

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Scarface, May 22, 2018.

1. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member

Clutchfans I brought my undefeated streak to Oracle once again against the longest home game winning streak in NBA playoff history and someone’s 0 had to go.

Let’s just say that no one believed in us. I ran into Mario Ellie in front of will call and asked him who he wanted to win? His answer “the Warriors are the better team.” I told him if it wasn’t for the Kiss of Death I would have disowned him. He just laughed.

Ran into Anthony Joshua and told him to sign the contract with Deontay Wilder and he said he needed more money and I asked him $50 million guaranteed wasn’t enough and he laughed and said “it’s crazy isn’t it?”

On to the game. I was in attendance for the Warriors ring ceremony game and it was eerily similar. I was surrounded by Warriors fans and I kept saying we will make our run and it will be a grind in the 4th quarter. Well you know the rest.

I’m sitting in bumper to bumper traffic typing this and all I can say is “how sweet it is”!!!!!!!

I have pics and videos but I can’t upload while driving.

Madano, B-Bob, HakeemOnlyFan and 13 others like this.
  2. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member

I have videos of crunch time but it won’t allow me to upload them. If anyone knows how to upload them let me know and I will post them.

My first seats there had a couple of Rockets fans in my row but we were down 12-0 and I had to change our momentum. The suite was definitely hostile territory but we started to come back so I didn’t move.

This game was so similar to the Warriors ring ceremony game it was spooky. I retraced every step from that game including parking in the same spot and talking to Mario Ellie. It’s always a great feeling to walk out of 20k+ crowd and be one of the few hundred leaving that is smiling. Much love to all of my fellow Rockets fans that made it out. I saw that section of you guys going nuts during crunch time. Way to hold it down.

1769FFA7-A92E-432D-9DB5-0FD817120F8C.jpeg 9B0E6C24-EE1C-4166-ACAE-EC1C506054C0.jpeg 4898032A-AC0F-4AF9-BF98-60BE45E987F2.jpeg

Rashmon, rocks123, Fullcourt and 3 others like this.
  3. joeson332

joeson332 Member

ANTHONY JOSHUA AND DEONTAY WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE OF YOU MY GOOD MAN

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Great job representing. What I'd pay to see the look on Ellie's face after the time ran out!

Uploading to youtube and linking it is the easiest way.

rocks123 likes this.
  5. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

good stuff!

6. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Mad max needs slap a couple of his former teammates. This is getting ridiculous.