1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

Further proof the left pushes his message harder than the right

tinman likes this.
  2. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I think the key point is that it isn't a different approach. It's been tried many times. I find it funny that someone who isn't big on prosecuting the coup attempt is advocating for a focus on evidence, actions, and not a personal attack.

As has been pointed out, most of the witnesses, evidence, etc. came from Trump's own team, supporters, and appointees. Trump and his supporters had many chances to state their side of the actions. They could have had a bi-partisan committee but declined. They have been asked to speak their side of the story under oath, and fought against it. When finally testifying, they largely chose to plead the 5th. The committee went largely after the facts and actions. The only parts that were really personal were about Trump's alleged temper tantrums and throwing food on the walls. Outside of that, there was so a huge focus on the actions, policy, structure of the certifying the election, etc.

I think the actions of Trump have been largely covered.

ROCKSS, MadMax and No Worries like this.
  3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I just posted Happy Mother's Day messages from both leading candidates. If you want to be an informed voter, you should look at both candidates and make an apple-to-apple comparison instead of relying on fake equivalency or avoiding uncomfortable truths to feel better.

FrontRunner and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

It's on truth social.

5. No Worries

No Worries Member

Trump posts to Truth Social. Screen shots from there do make it Twitter.

I am sure of the origin of the above screen shot, whether it is fake or real.

6. Buck Turgidson

I love that @Roc Paint just hits the like button and pretends that he actually reads

ROCKSS, astros123 and Roc Paint like this.
  7. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

If you haven't figured out Trump/Biden by now, you shouldn't be voting.

Nice try though. Keep propagating Trumps message.

tinman likes this.
  8. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

I am not sure one can be a Radical Left Facist, Marxist, and Communist. However, his supporters actually believe this ****.

FrontRunner and Amiga like this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

Trump is sometimes hilarious…that post made me chuckle, I can’t even lie

this is an actual president putting posts like that on social media

it’s like he starts out calm for the 1st couple of words, then goes into rage mode

ROCKSS, Two Sandwiches, Kim and 2 others like this.
  10. astros123

astros123 Member

Don't forget Flynn was the same person who said trump should send us Marshall's to voting centers and seize voting machines. Flynn also claims biden should give up ALL OF UKRAINE (including kyiv) to Russia as repayment for supplying ukraine.

Trump is the biggest threat to American democracy. He's a radical maniac who needs to be brought down.

#1670 astros123, May 14, 2023
    Last edited: May 14, 2023
    ROCKSS, VooDooPope and FranchiseBlade like this.
  11. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

There are always undecided and leaning voters in every election. Everyone should vote.

If DeSantis isn't the Republican candidate, you were hoping for Trump to win to spite the Democrats for their treatment of DeSantis. So, I understand how uncomfortable it can be when we remind those who want Trump to win again what kind of person he is. If you are okay with Trump winning, then live with it and stop blocking out the uncomfortable feelings that come with it. If you cannot handle it, then don't read Trump's messages.

#1671 Amiga, May 14, 2023
    Last edited: May 14, 2023
    ROCKSS and astros123 like this.
  12. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

The left determined Trump was so dangerous to this country that he should be banned from all social media, including twitter and facebook.

But yet here you are, propagating his messages.

Are you now suggesting it was wrong to ban him from Twitter and Facebook? or is he now less dangerous?

13. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

They might but they aren’t the ones voting for him or sending him money.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

Again people have been saying that for years Trump doesn’t want that and makes sure that people dont. Again Jeb Bush tried to ignore Trump and so did most of the GOP party for the first few months of the 2016 primaries and it all it got them was eventually capitulating to him.

Althouse isn’t giving some new insight. She just rehashing a strategy that was tried.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  15. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

The left didn't determine he should be banned from social media. The left didn't create the terms of use that Trump repeatedly broke. That is silly. Twitter was never a tool set up and run by the left. It existed before Trump used it with same terms of use.

For the record, I didn't want Trump banned, but I acknowledge the company certainly had the right to ban him. He agreed to rules, he broke the rules multiple times, and knew what the stakes were. Oh well.

jo mama and ROCKSS like this.
  16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Well, perhaps by now you shouldn't call me 'the left' or generalize on almost every post you make about what the left thinks. The grey area is real.

Private companies have the right to ban users who violate their Terms of Service. I don't think he should have been banned permanently. I thought he should have been suspended and then allowed back, not because he deserved multiple chances, but for three reasons: 1) the POTUS should have a bit more privilege, 2) he is politically toxic on Twitter, harming himself and his MAGA brand, and 3) his supporters have a much harder time lying about 'I didn't see it.'

ROCKSS likes this.
  17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

18. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Member

You cant make this stuff up

QAnon’s Michael Flynn is a founding member of a new site for unvaxxed people to trade blood, sperm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...p&cvid=0a9fa035d40f46a8aea34c190d792f24&ei=29

astros123 likes this.
  19. astros123

astros123 Member

20. CCorn

CCorn Member

He really has no self confidence. Must have the worlds smallest penis.