1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. edwardc

edwardc Member

2. astros123

astros123 Member

CEOs who met trump said he was incoherent and rambled on about random things and couldn't keep a straight thought. Will this get the same attention as biden walking off to say thank you to service members ? Any word @Os Trigonum @AroundTheWorld

deb4rockets likes this.
  3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Trump rambles and is a malignant narcissist. Biden is clearly senile.

4. astros123

astros123 Member

Yes a clearly senile person can do an hour long press conference. I recommendyou to go volunteer at a local nursing home and witness actual senile patients. . No wonder you right wingers in Germany worshipped Hitler.

5. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Member
    Supporting Member

What is your definition of senile vs normal aging? Senile is an outdated term. Do you think Biden has Dementia or the onset of Alzheimer's? Trump's dad had Alzheimer's, so who knows if he'll end up with it.

Right now I'd feel much better with Biden making decisions than Trump. Have you actually listened to all the batshit crazy stuff Trump has been saying all year at rallies and speeches? It goes far beyond rambling and narcissism. It's just stupid and crazy talk. He's the kind of guy I'd steer clear of on a street, if I heard him rambling that kind of bizarre stuff. I'd think he was on drugs or mentally ill. Not only that, he's just really really stupid. Then you top that off with the fact that he's a compulsive liar and it's a big red flag. Personally I think Trump has the mind of a psychopath. He has far too many of the traits that can't be ignored.

Here's two recent speeches from both men.
    The first clip is Biden speaking at Normandy. The second clip is Trump's recent rally. They are discussing Trump's bizarre ramblings. His speaking starts about 2:30 minutes in. You be the judge.

#5605 deb4rockets, Jun 15, 2024
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2024
  6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

El_Conquistador and Salvy like this.
  7. astros123

astros123 Member

Wow no way! Chamath whos been bashing biden for years is sipping for trump? A billionaire is sipping for trump who's promising them massive tax cuts? Wow. I'm speechless. Shocked. Thank you for the information!

I sincerely didn't understand how much Europeans hate right wing german like yourself until I came to Denmark. Lots of Europeans have deep resentment and hatred for right wing Germans like yourself.

Your braindead attempts at spewing disinformation only works in America when MAGA are dumb as **** and eat it up.

@AroundTheWorld is a extreme right winger from Germany who spews disinformation all day. He's a donk

#5607 astros123, Jun 15, 2024
    DaDakota likes this.
  8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

When you say "Europeans", do you mean the Somalis in Denmark?

9. astros123

astros123 Member

Nope I mean every centrist in Europe hates right wing Germans. You are not welcomed in any country in Europe except a few. Genuinely speaking nobody likes you anywhere on the continent.

I've been to 9 different countries in the past few months and everywhere I go locals tell me how much they hate the Germans esp the right wingers. WW1/WW2 memories run deep in Europe.

It makes sense why you're in America after all. You're hated everywhere else

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

ok lol

11. a la rockets

a la rockets Member

in France (end southerne Europe) we don’t hate Germans, just ring wingers extremists.

Unfortunately it’s a growing breed as shown by the results of the European elections.

12. astros123

astros123 Member

The European elections didn't show some major right wing shift. The centrist still control the EU. Right wingers only made gains in France nd Netherlands and that's cuz energy costs there are through the roof. Macron pissed off alot of folks with his executive order on retirement.

Nd @AroundTheWorld is the definition of extreme right winger. All he does is spew disinformation and paint immigrants as the boogeyman. He's awful and a bigot

13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

14. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

15. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

The big beautiful iron dome will likely be paid by Mexico too...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Notable Member
    Supporting Member

17. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

18. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

"Nobody's ever asked me that question" He forgot to finish the MIT guy's route. "That is the dumbest ****ing thing I have ever heard."

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Member
    Supporting Member

OMG, that is freaking classic!!!! Hahaha

20. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Member
    Supporting Member

My take on Trump's VP in a nutshell.

The pathetic bunch of Trump VP hopefuls have spent months to years kissing Trump's butt, groveling at his feet, tooting his horn, defending his disgusting and disturbing attacks on others, defending his criminal acts, and echoing and supporting his flat out lies and propaganda.

I'm going to just tell it like it is, even though those sad humans are too naive to realize the truth.

These three have no chance in hell of being chosen.....

Tim Scott, Ben Carson, and Byron Donald

Trump isn't about to choose a black man as VP. He's just stringing them along like good little doggies. He needs a sidekick he can speak candidly to, when he wants to say how he really feels about blacks. Besides, no way in hell will a MAGA party approve a black man as VP, with the possibility of him leading the party if Trump gets put in prison or dies in office. The White Nationalists and White Supremacists would blow a gasket. Republicans loathed Obama, called his wife an ape in heels, and made numerous nasty and racist remarks about both of them.

The following candidates won't be chosen either....

Any woman, period.

Nope. Not a chance. They can serve the master, but not lead the country. The white male dominated party is sill old school when it comes to women, and their place. They still consider themselves the superior leaders. Plus, they wouldn't want to piss off all those right extremist male cheauvanist groups.

That leaves the white guy most willing to be Trump's most loyal yes man. The one willing to praise him and bow to him. The one who will take his orders with a yes sir yes sir, pleased to help sir. The one willing to push the far right agenda, and embrace a more authoritarian government. The one willing to throw their integrity out the window when push comes to shove, and lie their ass off if that's what Trump asks them to do.

#5620 deb4rockets, Jun 15, 2024