1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama and Clinton top most admired list

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Dec 30, 2013.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Obama and Clinton Top ‘Most Admired’ List Again

[​IMG]

President Barack Obama is the most admired man in America for the sixth year in a row, and Hillary Clinton is the country’s most admired woman, according to a survey out Monday.

Hillary Clinton earned the Most Admired Woman designation for the 18th time, more than any woman in Gallup’s history.

link

1 person likes this.
  2. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

I think he's an inspirational figure and actually personally like the guy. He seems like a good guy and I love the come from lesser beginnings and a single mother story which is truly an American opportunity. I can't stand the Bush's, Kennedy's, McCain's that were anointed by family and thereby don't represent the American dream of individual excellence.

Its just frustrating as it seems like the guy is just in over his head. Its difficult coming from limited experience to managing a huge enterprise such as the US Government. The inability to dig deep and focus and create excellence in any area even his landmark achievements is disheartening. I'm not a fan of Obamacare, but I'm less a fan of failed executions. And in the midst of all of this taking 17 days to go on vacation to Hawaii?? C'mon...you've got three years left to kick ass and do great things then you can coast through the rest of your life but this is your opportunity to shine.

I admire his journey and his struggle and relish an American country that can elect a multi racial person with a funny name, but wish he was more focused and didn't have such different views as I do.

3. newAge_Rockets

I really agree with your post Rocketman.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

This applies to both Obama and Clinton.

Rocket River

5. dback816

dback816 Member

Yea, let's just disregard the achievements of anyone born into even the tiniest of privileges.

I'm surprised you didn't disregard Obama and Clinton too since they weren't born in refugee camps in Guam and didn't have it as bad.

6. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Not starting more wars and actually ending some is already better then the previous idiot.

7. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

The Iraqis kicked us out. Obama didn't end anything there.

8. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's not like we were invited in the first place.

9. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

George Bush was second and Ted Cruz was in the top 10. I think every president since 1980 (the Pope) has come in first.