1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Now that the Final Four teams are set...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jello77, Jun 22, 2002.

1. jello77

jello77 Contributing Member

what do you predict will happen in the world cup? heres how i think it will play out.

south korea, pushed on by home fans as they have been all tournament, will take care of germany. 2-1 or 1-0 it doesnt matter the germans have not had a 'great' tourney even though theyve gotten this far.

brazil will beat turkey. they already beat them once, 2-1 but now it's more serious and they will be playing without ronahldio who is serving his one game suspension for the red card he got against england. still, i think that brazil will win.

in the third place game germany will beat turkey.

now, heres where you stop. lets face it, south korea is here only because they are the hosts. the final game will be played in japan, not korea. they will still have their fans but it wont be as bad as it has been for spain, italy, poland the us and portugal. so therefore i predict a 2-0 brazil victory.

1.brazil
    2.south korea
    3. germany
    4. turkey (shouldnt even be here had an easy schedule)

2. hoopgod13

hoopgod13 Contributing Member

turkey is legit..i smell upset vs. brasil. they have a chip on their shoulder after Rivaldo Divac pulled that flopping incident. Korea will win it all unfortunately.

3. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well, if it ends up being korea vs. Turkey, I wouldn't care who won because I've supported them both from the start!

4. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

It depends on if the refs steal a pair of goals from the Germans or not, since the semifinal is in Japan I believe.