1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

No Knock Warrants And The 1994 Crime Bill

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Apr 9, 2021.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Kentucky has limited no knock warrants in the wake of Breanna Taylor's death. NKWs came about under Nixon's war on drugs.

In 2019 there were 13K plus murders nationwide. In 1993, height of crack epidemic there were 25K plus. The 94 crime bill was about crack not race. The real first black president, Clinton ran on being tough on crime out of actual need not just to win

I don't have a problem with adjusting the legal system but we need to be mindful why the crime bill came about. Every black person who came about in the 90's probably knew a murder victim in a crack related homicide

2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Holy random post Batman!

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Blacks shouldn't have to listen to or sing 'The Eyes of Texas' -- there I said it.

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Just another thread about dick riding. You hate to see it

[​IMG]

You got to quit being so obsessed about penis activity bro, I mean you don't have to stop, but this isn't the right forum for it.

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Ironic you use the word obsessed. I'm not obsessed with personal opinions of anyone here like you guys are with me. I don't show up in threads to hate like a jilted lovers.

7. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Black population in 1990 was around 30 million. In 2000 it was around 36.4 million.

To make sure I understand, are you stating that 6 million blacks probably know a crack related murder victim or did I misread your post?

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Yes crack was that prevelant and the murder rate was off the charts. Blacks ont live in places like Alaska

9. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

You are such a tool of the Putin Empire

Rocket River

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I don't see why some posters had a problem with this thread. I'm not down with no knock warrants because they lead to situations like this. They did come from the war on drugs but before the crack epidemic. Regardless the crack epidemic was a violent period in which law enforcement was up in arms trying to protect black communities

13. edwardc

edwardc Member