1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New ESPN NBA 2K5 videos

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by randerson153, Sep 20, 2004.

1. randerson153

randerson153 Contributing Member

2. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

I saw these the other day and they are pretty cool. IMO, they look a lot better than the NBA Live ones that were in the GARM a little while back. I love the animations, features, better camera angles, and playcalling system. I can't wait to play it.

Also, they have a few more at their official web site. Most of the newer ones are about the 24/7 mode though:
    http://www.espnvideogames.com/news/movieArchive.php?gid=9