1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Draft 2021: Who will ultimately be the best player from this class and why?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jnuge90, Feb 28, 2021.

?

Who you got?

1. Jalen Suggs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cade Cunningham

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Jalen Green

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jonathan Kuminga

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Evan Mobley

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jnuge90

jnuge90 Member

I’m curious to see what Clutchfans thinks about the players in this draft class.

I have only seen highlights on YouTube and want to get some more insight.

On the eye test alone, I like Jonathan Kuminga.

Here’s why:

1. He’s got a good frame (6’6”, 210lbs, 7ft Wingspan). Listed as 6’8” on some sites.
    2. He has a face-up game that could be developed into something extremely dangerous.
    3. He can hit outside shots and seems to have the foundation to develop into a really good shooter from range.
    4. Confident in his shot.
    5. I have seen some flashes of great court-vision.
    6. Very fluid athlete.
    7. Comfortable attacking with both hands.
    8. Defensive potential
    9. Solid Bball IQ

I would love to hear arguments against Kuminga and for other top prospects. In a couple of years we can look back on this and see who was right.

Edit: Realize this was posted in the dish. Mods if you’d move it to the draft forum I’d appreciate it.

#1 jnuge90, Feb 28, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2021