1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Trading Sengun? Stop me if you've heard me talk about this one. We're talking #Rockets LIVE right now ...

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[NBA.com] Ranking the offseason.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Alvin Choo, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

http://www.nba.com/2008/tipoff/10/20/offseason.movement.1115/index.html

I will not comment on their ranking, as i find it absurbed that nets is the team with the best offseason..

but when did deke resign?

2. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

LOL. He hasn't, otherwise it would be a 30 page stickied thread on here.

3. Albert Einstain

I've nothing againest but I have to suggest the guys who have little knowledge about english(their knowledge of english may even be less than mine) pay more effort for preperation when they adhere to posting something here. All the words you have posted here really realllly make no sense to me except those in the quote. American people had made english no longer a language it had used to be, and it's even worse that some people who are neither british nor american made the american english no longer a language it used to be before that dude joined the cluthfans/forum.

4. shaggylambda

shaggylambda Member

That's what I was thinking.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

are you serious? really because you have some of the weirdest worded/phrased posts i have seen on this board in a long time.

6. DOHCtah

DOHCtah Member

LOL hahaha

I was about to go through the list and write what I thought was wrong with this ridiculous article.. but the whole thing is absolutely absurd. I'm not even going to waste my time with this because the ENTIRE ranking order is jacked up

7. DOHCtah

DOHCtah Member

damn I just can't resist.. I'll do ONE.

At number 8 (right behind the Roxs) they have the Golden State Warriors.

Are you kidding me? They lost the heart and soul of Nelly ball Run-n-Gun when Baron Davis bolted to LAL. They then lost Barnes and Pietrus, who were integral role-players. They overpaid and signed oft-injured Corey Maggette to a long-term contract, even though they have an excess of swingman-type players who do EXACTLY what he does. They used a first-round pick to select Anthony Randolph, who is an exact CLONE of Brandon Wright, who was their lottery pick last year. Then they lost their future star and new-heart-of-the-team Monte Ellis to a moped injury until late December...

And they are number 8? Right behind the Rox? LOL...

8. ronnymac

ronnymac Member

New jersey number 1?. they traded a very good player in jefferson for a scrub in yi. sure they'll have some cap space, but i highly doubt lebron would consider going there.

9. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

It's almost like Einstain did the rankings. I have never seen a more random list.

10. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Albert Einstain is on his way to legendary status on this forum.

Good luck to him.

I enjoy his posts.

11. AzNaNsZ

AzNaNsZ Member

LOL what are you talking about man, Alvin's posts make more sense that the crap you write and you call yourself American, what a joke you are, your posts are ridiculous and make no contribution to the thread so think before you post damn it

12. dragonz

dragonz Member

Man.... only if my communication class teacher saw this post, she prob would give my last paper an A

13. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

FFS - Alby has a slight mental handicap.

Go easy!

14. Pest_Ctrl

Pest_Ctrl Member

I put him on ignore a while back cause I didn't want to waste so much time trying to figure out what he was talking about. It seems I have missed some good comedy.

15. Landlord Landry

all your base are belong to us!

16. Landlord Landry

legendary moron status. his gimmick is so lame...........and yet it keeps getting soaked up like a sponge.

but if anyone wants to talk about the actual thread topic......

handing out power rankings in the preseason is like masturbating with a condom on and then having unprotected sex.......