1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

NBA 2K2 For PS2 Help

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets R' Us, Apr 2, 2002.

1. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

Well, I just bought it the other day off of EBay for 40 bucks and then had to wait 10 DAYS on PRIORITY SHIPPING for it to arrive. Why? Because EBay said that the guy violated some agreement and then the guy emails me back saying "oh, I forgot to put "Will Ship Only to US and Canada." DAMMIT. Anyways, I have the gem in my hands right now and I suck real bad at Pro mode, I want to practice but everytime I go to practice (Standard) Some other guy on the side of the court has the ball. Then I have to go knock it out of his hands and then the ball just lies there while I jump like a fool pushing every button I can to get it. SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THE BALL PLEASE!?!?!?!??!?:( :mad:

2. IVFL

IVFL Member

I had the same problem. Make sure the team you are trying to practice with is the home team or you wont get the ball. the home team always gets the ball.

3. B

B Contributing Member

Yeah, the visiting team is always defense in practice mode. Try the mode where you practice the plays instead, it is much more helpful. After a week with the game I was winning 90% of the pro level games, and after a month I won about 85% of the all-star level games. Learn the offensive plays, and use a zone on defense almost every time. Hope that helps.

B

4. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

IF you are having trouble with NBA2k2, you must really suck at video games.

;)

5. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

Thanks. Also, has anyone found any codes for it yet? And do you know where I can get a memory card cheap?

6. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

I would think the same place that you got the game.

7. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Best way to find them cheap is used at pawn shops or places like Gamestop, Game Crazy or mom and pop shops (here in houston, there is one called Gameproz).