1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Music at home games and game start time

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Smacktle, Nov 9, 2017.

?

Make start time at 7 or 7:30pm?

1. 7pm

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. 7:30pm

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  3. Start the game when everybody iS in their seat

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Anybody else getting tired of the na na na na dun dun dun dun dun as they bring the ball up? Isn't it time for something new? Can't we get a little creativity over there?

Also if they want people in their seats before the games start, don' they need to change the start time back to 7:30pm? It's hard enough getting something to eat, buy some swag at the store and be in the seats by 7pm and I get there at 6pm!

2. The Greyhound 33

3. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

Toyota center has been too urbanized

4. Rokman

Rokman Member

I think they should roll out some oldies but goodies, such as:

Pump the Jam
    What is Love?
    Return of the Mac

Then drop some old Beiber on them just to **** with their head for a sec. We could all point and laugh as they make zany faces like Huuuh??? and Whuuu??? Ahh, good times, good times.

Now I'm going to bed. These allergy pills are a hell of a drug!!

joeson332 likes this.
  5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yeah always hated the beedoo beedoo chatchat chatchatchat thing. It sounds lazy as hell from a musical and creative standpoint.

Also they need the old jerseys and Capela's U GOT 2 KNOW

joeson332 likes this.
  6. Balldon'tlie

Balldon'tlie Member

I love the music. It's fits the demographic of the typical NBA fan. Those that feel it's too urbanized should stick to baseball or football.

7. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Responding to #TheGreyhound33

You like the beating of na na na na dum dum dum dum dum over and over again? Next time you watch the game think about that noise as they come up the floor. What's wrong with the squeaking of sneakers on the floor, listening to the players yell at each other? Maybe they do that so we don't hear all the cursing going on.

8. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Yeah I’ve been saying this for a while now. The in game and music during time outs is old and played out.

They’ve played for YEARS the same old songs.

I seriously cringe when I hear the same corny crap during time outs in crunch time in the 4th quarter.

9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

they need Google Safe Sounds

10. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

they should hire the Rockets social media guy to do the music from now on