1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MSN/FOX SPORTS:TOP 10 athletes you dont wanna be ....mcrady no.10!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by madbomber, Mar 10, 2009.

1. madbomber

madbomber Rox4Life! #FreeJVG

NO 10:It was T-Mac and Kobe. The two straight-out-of-high school kids that were going to dominate the league. Fast forward a dozen years. Kobe has three NBA titles. McGrady has yet to make it out of the first round of the playoffs. And things aren't getting any better for the former Raptors and Magic star. McGrady recently decided to have season-ending knee surgery, the latest in a string of career-altering injuries.

LINK:
    http://msn.foxsports.com/other/pgStory?contentId=9245686&MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002#sport=News&photo=9238386

2. madbomber

SORRY ...i can Mcgrady lol! (topic mispell)

3. madbomber

sorry i can spell mcgrady ....ok im drunk!lol

4. gwatson86

gwatson86 Contributing Member

Yeah, McGrady still has millions upon millions of dollars. Anyone who thinks he's in an unfortunate spot is an idiot.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

poor guy. tmac being on there isnt about any personal problem like the rest its just that he is ALWAYS injured.

6. she'sdone

she'sdone Member

Yes, she got the money, but no one will respect her except those blind lovers.

7. eyhab27

eyhab27 Contributing Member

no one here is a blind lover, but there are quite a few blind haters.

i realize that he didn't take some type of banned substance, abuse drugs or alcohol, or commit crimes. i will continue to hope that he comes back and helps the team in 2009-2010. if he doesn't, and the rockets decide to cut him loose, it doesn't matter, because i am still a rockets fan.

8. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

tmac's having the worst year of his career. what do you expect?

if tmac is happy with his career, i expect him to stop rehab and quit altogether.

if he still wants to prove something that he belongs, he'll rehab and come back sooner than later next year.

we'll see.

but the article is right. who would want to be tracy right now?

9. JSUB11

JSUB11 Member

What a stupid article. There's NO professional athlete I wouldnt want to be. Get paid hundreds of millions of dollars to play a game you love for a living? Worldwide fame and adoration? Girls, fancy cars, mansions?

Who wouldnt want to be TMac??

:cool:

10. ElDobleK

ElDobleK Literally Zan Tabak

Don't feel like T-Mac deserves to be on the list. I mean, he's the only one from the NBA even mentioned.

You mean to tell me it'd be worse to be McGrady over, say, Gilbert Arenas? At least T-Mac has seen the court in the past two seasons.

Heck, the way Kevin Durant has played all season, I'd rather be T-Mac than Greg Oden (i.e. Sam Bowie Jr.) right now.

T-Mac's having a hard time, but I'd hesitate to say that he's the most pitiful case in the NBA today.

11. Houston22

Houston22 Member

What a stupid post.