1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Most exciting Rockets game this year?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sir Geving, Jun 8, 2003.

1. Sir Geving

Sir Geving Contributing Member

Need help: Most exciting Rockets game this year?

I'm thinking about ordering some Rockets games on video, and I need your help.
    I wonder which games you guys think was the most exciting games this year.
    What games do you personally like best this year?
    Backup you're choices with reasons.

My favourite was the first Yao-Shaq meeting. Close game. Trash talk. First Yao vs Shaq. OT. Francis on fire with career high. Yao blocking Shaq three times in a row. Francis draining threes and getting to the basket at will against Fisher and Kobe. Kobe having a terrible shooting game. Yao dunking home two valuable points at the end. Houston winning a close game against those fuc*ing Lakers.
    Great game.:)

Which games are your favorites this year?:confused:

#1 Sir Geving, Jun 8, 2003
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2003
  2. Bailey

Bailey Veteran Member

If you're ordering the videos from Pontel, beware. That Yao/Shaq game is missing the first 6 minutes of Q1. You don't get to see Yao blocking Shaq's first few shots.

3. Sir Geving

You got that game and you are missing the first 6m? If so that's weird 'cause I bought that game from Pontel earlier this year and the first 6m aren't missing on mine. I got the Suns-Rockets, Lakers Rockets tape and the first q of the Suns game is missing but nothing from the lakers game. You got the games of the week tape including that lakers game or something?
    But thanks anyhow:) I appreciate it.

4. Bailey

Bailey Veteran Member

Those are the games on my tape too. The Rockets-Lakers game is second on the tape, and starts at 5:47 in Q1.

Strange!

5. Sir Geving

That is strange!
    Do you got any other games you would recommend that I should buy?