1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Michele Tafoya Criticizes The Dan Le Batard show

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by jiggyfly, Jun 22, 2022.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

1. Former NBC NFL sideline reporter Michele Tafoya appeared on The Dan Le Batard Show last week. Later, she was a guest on a Fox News show and complained about the way she was treated by Le Batard’s show without naming Le Batard’s show.

“I was invited with this, ‘We want to talk about your great career and your new podcast. Is it O.K. if we talk to you for about 30 or 40 minutes?’ said Tafoya on Fox. “It was someone I knew from my past, so I said O.K.

“The second I got on, I was ambushed with ‘You’re anti-CRT. You’re a racist. You can’t read the Florida law without being a homopho—.’ I was absolutely ambushed.”

"Tafoya told The Athletic’s Richard Deitsch, “I got to a point in my life where I wanted to try other things, and there are some things that are really important to me. But in my position, I was not as free to be as vocal about world events that I’m concerned about.”

She said in another interview, “I’ve been waking up every day with a palpable pull at my gut that my side, my view, my middle-ground moderate viewpoint, is not being represented to the rest of the world. So, rather than banging it out on Twitter or Instagram every day, I thought that I’ve got to do something. I have benefited greatly from the American dream, and I feel like for the sake of my kids, and because I so love this country, I’ve got to start giving back.”

So the person who quit her job to talk politics is now crying victim when somebody challenges her politics?

Talk about snowflakes.

It's actually fascinating how clueless and out of touch these people are and they were the same ones complaining about safe places.

mdrowe00, TheJuice, adoo and 5 others like this.
  2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Literally the best thing that could happen to her podcast is to go on Fox News and claim Dan le Batard or whoever is canceling her podcast.

Got to respect the hustle, and by hustle i mean pretty obvious lazy well-trodden grift that thousands have tread before.

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

There will be a time in the future where this playbook will not fool enough people to be griftable and when that day come society will be 35% better.

#3 fchowd0311, Jun 22, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
    mdrowe00 and SamFisher like this.
  4. CCorn

CCorn Member

Was she surprised by his views or something? Lol. He left ESPN so he could have more freedom to discuss topics outside of sports.

snowflake

mdrowe00, FranchiseBlade and jiggyfly like this.
  5. CCorn

CCorn Member

This would be like going on Maddog and being upset that he doesn’t like your liberal views

ROCKSS, jiggyfly and FranchiseBlade like this.