1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Me-Mac is now Top 5 on my most hated list when it comes to Houston sports

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by persian hoopa, Feb 18, 2009.

1. persian hoopa

persian hoopa Contributing Member

I hate T-Mac with a passion with all that he is done to screw us over this season. This latest bit of saying he is done for the season and needs microfracture surgery is the last straw. Its pathetic that this guy who has as much natural basketball talent as anyone in the league is such a lousy competitor. The problem with Me-Mac is that he is content. He is content to cash in his huge check and not bust his ass to bring us a championship.

Oh as for my list of most hated people when it comes to Houston sports is:

1. Bud Adams - no explanation necessary

2. T-Mac - yes only the b*stard who stole our beloved Oilers away is ahead of him.

3. Charley Casserley - for being the most inept GM possible

4. Drayton McLane - for being a cheap b*stard who didn't maximize our window of opportunity and for being an idiot in not rebuilding our current crappy team.

5. Scottie Pippen - Quitten

Tim Purpura is an honorable mention on this list.

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

3. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Let's go through this point by point...

Makes sense. Most people still blame him for taking the Oilers away even if it was mostly the fault of the city...

Really? Worse than the next ones?

Certainly a terrible gm and was partially responsible for setting the Texans back with horrid free agent signings and draft picks.

Yeah that $22 million he spent on Clemens...oh wait

Ok, than remember the time he didn't sign Carlos Lee for $100 million...

Hmm. Maybe the time he didn't sign Berkman and Oswalt to long term deals...

You might want to rethink this one.

McGrady is worse than Pippen? The guy who quit on the team after 1 season, blamed his mistakes on Barkley, beat his wife, got caught drunk driving, etc., etc. is somehow better in your eyes than Tracy McGrady?

Interesting.

The guy who destroyed the Astros farm system is also not higher on your list than McGrady?

Look, McGrady clearly has some issues. If his knee is as bad as he said, is it really his fault? The fact that you "hate him with a passion" leads me to believe that you have some issues in your life you probably need to work through. Did McGrady kill your dog? Sleep with your girlfriend? What did he do to you to make you hate him with a passion?

4. RaferMadness

RaferMadness Rookie

I agree with that list

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Casserly hit homeruns as well as struck out...

McGrady is now a cancer to this team.

6. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

This couldn't go in the other 10 threads that voices fans displeasure of Tmac? You just had to make another thread.

7. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

We only had to endure half a season of Pippen's antics, and he didn't sabotage any attempts to rid ourselves of him.

8. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

Purpura and Casserley should share a spot

T-Mac should not be that high, I hate Pippen way more

9. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

I always find it ironic when "fans" like this criticize McGrady for being selfish...

He's selfish for being injury prone? Really? Selfish???

10. bhainen

bhainen Member

I think I would switch T-Mac and Pippen and maybe move McLane up to 3.

11. Matt Maloney

Matt Maloney Member

how about the late ungreat eddie griffin?

rockets gave up alot to move up in that draft, just so he can flake out

12. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

lol hmm a guy who DIDN'T want to play for the rockets anymore and wanted to be traded is less hated than a guy who doesn't want to get traded from the team?

13. persian hoopa

persian hoopa Contributing Member

What happened with Eddie Griffin was sad and tragic. Dude had mental issues that unfortunately cost him his life.

T-Mac on the other hand is a lazy, selfish b**** who has sabotaged our season this year and is trying to scuttle our efforts to trade his sorry ass. It is obvious that T-Mac didn't do what he was supposed to in the off-season to get ready. The surgery he had was not that major and he should have been back ready to go in October.

EVERY doctor he has gone to has said that there is nothing structurally wrong with his knee and that he needs to play on the damn thing to get it stronger. Instead of being a tru warrier he is being a punk ass b**** and saying he can't go and that he needs microfracture surgery and is out for the year. WTF!!!!! I blame him too for being such a punk spazz that it impacted Artest negatively as well. When he sees the supposed leader of the team being a b****, he himself loses the discipline to be great.

I truly despise Charley Casserley, after reflection he probably deserves to be #2 but Me-Mac is no lower than those 2 a-holes.

14. Matt Maloney

Matt Maloney Member

i agree that his death was tragic, but at the time when he was on the rockets he let his personal life get in the way and ruined his career.

15. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

Eddie Griffin was a sad story, but it was on him as well. Because he's passed, doesn't mean he didn't put himself there. Do I hate him? No. We gave a lot for him and it blew up in our face.

I'd have to put pippen and Charlie Casserly above Mac. I don't like the way things have played out, but I don't hate Tracy.

16. Vince_Carter

Vince_Carter Member

How in the world does McGrady belong on that list?

17. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

7 years of crap football compared to someone needing an operation?

yeah that seems worse :rolleyes:

18. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

love the extremes of this board sometimes.....

19. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

I'd put Purpura before Casserly

Chilcutt

20. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Tracy fits right in with Snottie...