1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lior Eliyahu goes back to Israel

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by caffreys_irish_ale, Jul 17, 2007.

1. caffreys_irish_ale

caffreys_irish_ale Contributing Member

Good Article for Eliyahu:
    Jul. 17, 2007 2:36 | Updated Jul. 17, 2007 2:41
    http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1184613676632&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

Video made by Clutch Fan Shroopy2:
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lCCjx0qPoL8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pc9wpTuwaY8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hopefully Lior will be a good asset in the near future.

#1 caffreys_irish_ale, Jul 17, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  2. HotRocket

HotRocket Contributing Member

He needs to gain a lot of muscle to play in the NBA. As of now, the kid is raiiillll thin. He is AK47 without the apptitude for defense.

I think he does have potential though. My favorite highlight was after a steal or a long rebound, dont remember which, he ran the floor quick enough to get in front of the guy with the ball, turn around, and block it! If he can mature and get stronger, I don't see any reason why he doesn't have a chance to beat players like Novak from getting on the bench.

3. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

Why are we down on Novak? His shot's still the most beautiful thing I've ever seen :cool:

4. krocket

krocket Contributing Member

Lately it has just clanked of the rim, however.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

That video is awesome.

Lee....Eli....AH...OOOO !

ROFLMAO.

DD

6. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    "That's one...but my job is not yet complete."

I hope he bulks up a bit, he's got good potential though. I really hope he doesn't go the way of badiane.

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

During the game, he must have said it 10 times exactly like that (or so it seemed).

8. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

BWAHAHA

So tasteless yet so delicious.

Nyquil82 I can always expect at least 1 LOL post from yours per day. Keep it up.