1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let me make it simple for the stonehead Coach

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Beardaholic13, May 9, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

best Starting Lineup vs LAC

Ariza vs Paul
    Brewervs Reddick
    HardenVs Barnes
    Jones or smith vs BG leaning towards smith
    Howard vs DJ

1) Terry and Prigionni both should see 12-15 min MAX...They are liabilities in this series FFS....stop sticking to the same scripted sub chart you frickin have and actually manage a game...Jackass

2) DJ should not be allowed to play the final 3-4 minutes of any Quarter without being sent to the FT line every time...Idiot

3) get dwight post ups in the end of the shotclock if the p&R is stuffed.....he has an adv over DJ ....much better shot then terry penetrating into a TO or ariza jacking up a 20 foot jumper.....

I knew last year when he yelled man on man on billiards 3 that he was a hopeless case....but JB where are you?? any pointers and tips FFS

2. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Member

You blew it because dwight should be on bg

3. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

Its a starting lineup ...defensive assignments go as the game goes, but you certainly don't start with dwight on BG form the get go, that would be stupid .

Hmm then Mchale might do that

4. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Having Dmo and Bev out this series really hurt us

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

I take Papa over T.Jones
    Nick v. J.J

6. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Will the coach have the balls to bench Harden when he plays like sh**?

I'm sure Papa and Johnson will play with more energy.

7. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

What kills me is when he puts Terry and Prigioni in at the same time. Both are already getting owned on the court every game, but then you decide to play them together? Is not as if you can really anticipate an offensive explosion from either one of these guys.

I know I would probably suck as a coach and it's easy to just critique from the outside, but it's hard not to question some of the decisions made in these games. The fact that he hasn't tried to play a line up Ariza/Brewer/Harden/Frontline player is mind boggling. I don't blame him for not trusting Nick Johnson, but at least give the line up I just mentioned a chance.