1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LeBron's not taking a paycut.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by meh, Jun 28, 2014.

1. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

This. Lebron going to Miami completely turned that franchise around again. I can't imagine how bad Wade would be at this point if he was still the solo star in miami.

2. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

Source: LeBron starts process of evaluating suitors

http://msn.foxsports.com/ohio/story/source-lebron-starts-process-of-evaluating-suitors-070214

3. i3artow i3aller

We are that spot!

I know everyone thinks LeBron is a long shot, but Houston literally has everything he could hope for. Especially if the rumors of him being hyper concerned about his legacy are true. Houston has the most talent and the brightest future given his addition. Parsons will make sure he never again has to exhaust himself during the regular season. Houston would become one of those legendary championship teams that ages like a fine wine.

Really hoping LeBron wakes up on the 4th to tell his agent it's H-Town so the whole world can start buzzing.

4. travfrancis

travfrancis Member

5. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Quick way to remember...

Always Noooooooooo with Amicoooooooooo :grin:

1 person likes this.
  6. faraza84

faraza84 Member

thanks for the memory tool