1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LeBron James opts out of contract, will become unrestricted free agent.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

I find this disrespectful

WestendMassive likes this.
  2. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

i can't believe people on this board still fall for this idiot. He throws news on the wall if it sticks, then yea if not, he'll tell you ( other free agents deals were discussed)

3. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

That's fine I guess but how often have we heard Lebron b**** about his teammates and "needing more talent" even when he has other all stars on the team. Also, he has b****ed about how his teammates need to have a IQ and a good understanding of basketball. As long as he doesn't b**** about these things anymore I am fine with it. Otherwise, this is the bed he made with an over-hyped front office that has proven nothing.

4. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Too bad, it was a long shot at best. Even if LBJ wanted to come here, Cavs would have had to play ball.

If the Warriors top 4 stay together the next 3-4 years, LBJ will likely never win another championship. But it seems clear that that wasn't his top priority.

5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

it's a damn shame this is buried in some generic Lebron thread. oh well.

Snow Villiers likes this.
  6. pass_to_Hakeem

Did anybody really believe he was going to Houston? A lot of hearts broken today ... Him he will go to LA and be out in the Semi’s

7. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Lebron will never back to the finals again. I hope we sweep his ass in the regular season.

Lebron clearly cares more about off court money than rings at this point in his career. It's pretty sad to see he doesn't have the MJ mentality.

Stormy1234 and Crashlanded19 like this.
  8. Maverick Floor

No, sir.

I'm sorry, but LeBron James and Paul George will be Lakers.

9. Hard_foul

Hard_foul Member

I’m sorry, but you need a hobby or some contact with a female. It will help you with your trolling and insecurities.

10. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Member

I know the ship has sailed. But could Cleveland do a sign-and-trade (if it meets BYC requirements)? Might be a way to net something while cutting luxury tax.

11. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Lol what an idiot, good luck being the warriors b**** for at least the next 3 years.

12. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

When the Warriors are beating the Lakers by 20 plus in the 3rd quarter we will be laughing huh.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  13. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Why is this fool handing the Warriors another championship? Might as well stay in Cleveland. smh The NBA media will be insufferable this year with all the Lakers and Warriors talk. I'll probably be watching even less of basketball this year, outside of the rockets. We will already know the results for the 3rd consecutive year.

everyday eddie likes this.
  14. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

Actually, I believe this too. Lebron’s opting out was to help LA. Makes too much sense. Just hope spurs don’t cave.

15. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

16. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Yeah the nba will turn off a lot of fans. Same preditable bs again.

17. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

18. Sean Dr34ms

Sean Dr34ms Member

Did _holic come in here and assure that everything is going on we want and LeBron is still coming?

19. Maverick Floor

Please read my other posts to see what I do professionally. Ive And already laid out why I know LeBron and PG are going to be Lakers.

And I am married with two kids and another on the way. I have plenty of hobbies. I thought I'd share some Lebron-related information that I am privy to if anyone is interested.

Let me know if you can find anything that turns out or has already turned out to be false about the info I've shared.

20. DaBeard

DaBeard Member