1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Joe Biden's America

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SuraGotMadHops, May 12, 2021.

1. Salvy

Salvy Member

Oh no no no, Bukele ain't detaining people.... He is detaining mass murderer criminal animals, they don't deserve $hit.... Bukele would clean up all the trash liberal cities right up....

2. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

@Os Trigonum
    @Salvy
    @ROXRAN
    @basso

Biden would forget how to say Bol Bol’s name

‘Lol Lol, I met his father in the Congo ..’

3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

Right and in XinJiang Xi Jinping is just detaining Uyghur terrorists.

Amiga likes this.
  4. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

First, I dont appreciate you calling me a liar. That is petty and catty.

I never opposed holding Trump accountable. I dont suffer from TDS. Washington is full of corruption and I have little interest in getting worked up trying to hold the opposite team accountable while letting the other team do as they please.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  5. Salvy

Salvy Member

Do these pieces of $hit look like they are being religiously persecuted? Easy to talk when you don't have to live amongst them where they leave decapitated heads on the roads every other day...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Why don't you take some time and watch what these aholes have done, they are brutal killers and rapists of young girls and cops and pretty much anyone they want to eliminate.

6. Salvy

Salvy Member

History of stuttering lol, bruh they think we don't have youtube......

tinman likes this.
  7. utgrad97

utgrad97 Member

I know everyone will be shocked by this information, but the Georgia nursing student's killer was an illegal alien that was released into the US after being captured crossing illegally in September of 2022. Biden lost the election today.

tinman likes this.
  8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

In Joe Biden's America:

The Supreme Court overturned Roe v Wade. Alabama just banned IVF. Russia is friends with the far right. America doesn't care about Ukraine being invaded or Russian nuke sats in space. We blame China for everything wrong with our economy but we love to do business with them and a lot of it. We also love to buy their cheap stuff. And we'd rather take the opinion of some rando who put a blog together than someone who's studied a subject for 40 years.

9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Sad this occurred but that’s a pretty stupid statement to make about the election especially in February.

10. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Biden will take a large share of the blame for it. But Trump will too for torpedoing the border deal.

In the recent NY special election, the Republican candidate hammered the Democratic candidate on the border issue—an issue NY is well aware of with the influx of migrants and all the associated issues. Yet, the Democratic candidate won easily, surpassing what the polls were indicating. Some of the voters were asked about the immigration issue, and they said they were disgusted with the Republicans for killing the bill.

11. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

For real? After democrats tried to pass a border deal that republicans rejected? LOL

12. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Liar is a strong word, and I'm sure you don't appreciate it. I lost my cool when you made untrue statements about me, and I apologize for using it. Now, will you refrain from making blanket generalizations and statements that are often untrue about others? I do not appreciate those.

Your postings say otherwise. You opposed the Congressional impeachment of Trump (to hold him accountable). You opposed the prosecution of Trump (to hold him accountable). You opposed the lawsuit to take Trump off the ballot (to hold him accountable). And so on. You have your valid reasons for opposing those, but it essentially means not holding Trump accountable.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  13. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

He lost Georgia for sure
    UGA is the most important entity there, the city of Athens and school are considered very safe.
    @Salvy
    @ROXRAN

Salvy likes this.
  14. utgrad97

utgrad97 Member

Lulz, that bill needed to be rejected, it would have legalized illegal immigration.

15. dobro1229

dobro1229 Member

Sounds to me like Democracy is working out pretty well for the right in America. Think about everything that can still go their way even when they lose the presidency and Congress… just because they won one election at the right time and still have states with right wing governors.

Overturning Democracy sounds like a pretty stupid risk for the right to take imo but I guess when spoiled brats get their way all the time they confuse their privilege for burden.

Let’s be honest Sweet Lou… this is not really Joe Biden’s America. He’s doing the best he can with a very very flawed society and slightly flawed Constitutional Democracy that has be corrupted to high hell.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

I guess my sarcasm wasn't made apparent enough. But yes, we are still living in Trump's America. And soon it will just be Trumpland and you can get rid of the America part.

In a strange irony, Trump will have accomplished what Iran mullahs could not. Trump is the death of America.

17. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

Just go to any fact checker, this is a false statement.

18. Salvy

Salvy Member

The whole world is laughing at us

19. Rileydog

Rileydog Member

So you want to cite a comedic sketch as proof that the world is laughing at Biden, whereas actual world leaders had nothing but disdain for Trump.

20. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

99ers aren’t liars
    Lin fans who change their name from txtony to amiga are

Space Ghost likes this.