1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Joe Biden's America

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SuraGotMadHops, May 12, 2021.

1. Salvy

Salvy Member

Real question for all you liberal wokies, are you okay with this? Are you ok with being lied to for the sake of winning the election and keeping Trump out of office? I know he is your guy but do you want to be treated like this? Like you are dumb and can easily be swayed that Biden is "sharp".

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Leftist (and admittedly genius) jon steward even clowns this ****er. Astros123 how do you defend this guy thats a feat in of itself

3. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

Someone needs to do a welfare check on that clown?

Salvy likes this.
  4. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

The funniest clown of this bunch is Mayorkas. Does he continually keep saying the border is secured?

Salvy and tinman like this.
  5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

7. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

The border is secure

for the cartel
    @Salvy
    [​IMG]

8. dmoneybangbang

Seems like an easy call when the opponent is Donald Trump.

I wish Biden would have stepped away after this term as do many people, but as someone who takes responsibility for my life, it’s a no brainer to vote for Biden over Trump.

When @CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul is liking you, you may want to reevaluate your stance.

9. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

Hee hee hee.

tinman likes this.
  10. dmoneybangbang

Pay your debt yet?

Teehee

Andre0087 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  11. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

So instead of the point at hand that the ****ing guy in charge can't form a coherent sentence thats what you're focusing on?

No wonder you're a blind party follower

12. dmoneybangbang

Lololol… neither candidate can form a coherent sentence and one of them will be president. Thats just the reality.

Nah I can just accept that reality and I’m strong enough to make a decision instead of being weak and unable to accept reality.

You’d think a third party would rise up, but those who can’t accept reality tend to just complain on the internet.

13. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I wonder what you would have told the colors during the Jim Crowe era. Maybe they should have just “accepted reality” lol at your chicken **** response of patting yourself on the back. You are anything but brave

accepting reality is just something you do, congrats the two party system lives off people like you.

14. dmoneybangbang

LOL.... because this is totally like the Civil Rights movement.... give me a break.

The two party system lives because people like you are actually too lazy and apathetic away from the keyboard while third parties are inept and impotent because they don't know how to actually build a coalition to govern.

Again... one of Biden or Trump will win in 2024 and that's just the reality. You either support Biden or Trump, it's that simple despite your "both side virtue signaling."

15. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

How did the cartel end up in Montana??

oh open borders by Biden !

16. Buck Turgidson

Hopefully not someone who gets their news from

@comfortably smug

and

@RNC Research

...you know, like an independent voter like you?

Sad, sad, people.

#4016 Buck Turgidson, Feb 15, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2024
    Andre0087 likes this.
  17. Commodore

Commodore Member

18. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

During the civil rights movement while many like MLK expressed frustration over the political situation many civil rights leaders understood that they needed to work with the political parties to get real change enacted. It’s no accident that the insider of insiders was the one to get The Civil Rights Act and several other laws passed.

MLK and others were the opposite of cynicism that said both parties are terrible so we aren’t going to participate. They instead used moral and political pressure to get change.

This is why I say that reflexive cynicism is as dangerous as hyper partisanship. If MLK and others had instead said the whole system is bad and we’re not going to deal with it but try for some revolution (some in the civil rights movement did take that attitude) while Civil Rights might’ve happened it probably wouldn’t have happened for much longer.

Amiga, dmoneybangbang and Andre0087 like this.
  19. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Your premise was pretty clear , you don’t believe in enacting change right now, even if that result will be delayed, you want to suck it up (and think you’re strong for it) and pick a guy that can’t completely a sentence

you would be telling AA citizens to suck it up and goto the next water fountain a mile away in the 50s. It’s a pretty linear extrapolation of your stance

20. dmoneybangbang

lol…

Aside from Biden or Trump stepping down from the 2024 campaign, which I’ve stated I support in multiple threads…. What change would result in either candidates not being elected?

Please tell me…. Just really believing super hard that both sides suck?

lol…

You still can’t accept reality despite all your terrible examples.

#4020 dmoneybangbang, Feb 16, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2024