1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jim Brown believes Lebron James will leave...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jvu, May 21, 2010.

1. jvu

jvu Member

Says "The Greatest former running back Jim Brown".

LeBron James will leave, says former NFL great Jim Brown
    By Starting Blocks
    May 21, 2010, 11:27AM
    Ray Matjasic, PD file
    Jim Brown poses during the Cleveland Browns training camping in 1958.
    The greatest running back in NFL history, Jim Brown, said in a recent radio interview that LeBron James will leave Cleveland because of the way he has been treated by the public.
    Brown told radio station WVIE-AM that he didn't like the backlash James has received since the Cleveland Cavaliers were eliminated from the playoffs.
    "You know, it's so unfortunate that a man that's got so much would feel so bad right now because of what he couldn't do. I think he's being treated unfairly,'' Brown said. "I think the expectations were too high, and I don't think he's gonna stay in Cleveland because of it. I think as one man, there's only so much you can do, and for people to analyze you and to basically say humiliating things about you, when you've given all those things through the years to that franchise, I think it's an atrocity.''

http://www.cleveland.com/ohio-sports-blog/index.ssf/2010/05/lebron_james_will_leave_says_f.html

2. RAID

RAID Member

misleading thread title is misleading

3. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Jim Brown is one of the most miserable people. The guy can't help but find something to b**** about any time the media pays any attention to him.

4. Francis 4 ever

Bandwagon fans are always fickle. Remember the Kobe fiasco circa 2004-5 when he was the most hated man in LA?

I hope bron understands this (and stays in that sinking ship :grin: )

5. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Member

Jim Frown. :eek:

6. Classic

Classic Member

Hey, look at me! Remember me? Ice Station Zebra. I need attention.

7. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

Cool, now if we can just get Mario Lopez and Octomom to tell us what they think, we can finally get all of the irrelevant opinions we need

8. Another Brother

Why are you guys ripping Jim Brown? He was doing a radio show and responded to a question...

...and now he's an attention w****?

RELAX.