1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin is a joke!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dei, Nov 12, 2012.

?

Is Jeremy Lin a joke?

1. Yes :)

321 vote(s)
    42.3%
  2. No :(

437 vote(s)
    57.7%
  1. davidio840

davidio840 Member

Lol at people acting like they know each other personally. Lin hasn't been terrible just this past game, he has been like this all year. He has 2-3 good games followed by a month of "WTF WAS THAT LIN" garbage play.

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Lin fans projecting again

quit letting a mediocre basketball player dominate your emotions, it's not healthy

3. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Like the thing is, he looks like a much better play when he just elimates the r****d moments in his play, stay grounded, play within himself, get in the lane with a view to score then make plays. His play is bipolar as hell and the Rockets need him to bounce back soon

4. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

He's not bipolar, he's mediocre. Mediocre players tend to have times where they play well and times where they play poorly.

5. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

first rule of clutch fans. You are a rockets fan.

It should be the only rule

6. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

Don't think you can dish out 3 assists, 3 rebounds n 2 steals in those 18 minutes.

7. davidio840

davidio840 Member

You can't lie... it is somewhat entertaining to see all of the back and forth between LOFs and Rocket fans. Just kidding.

I don't think there are really any LOH's. There are LOFH's (Lin only fan haters) and a few trolls who stir the pot.

I think LOFH's get annoyed when LOF's go to extremes to put down every player but Lin and come up with very questionable logic to protect Lin. I want the Rockets to succeed whether Lin is here or not. I like Lin when he plays great and I get irritated when he sucks. I am the same way with every other player on the team though. If Harden or Bev or Dwight is playing like siht then I am irritated with them.

I can't fathom how people can say Lin needs more minutes to succeed or Lin needs the ball in his hands, or Lin needs more shots, or McHale is racists, and excuse after excuse. They need to come to the understand Lin is a mediocre player. You don't get more minutes and when you play like crap. Why should Lin be treated any different than every other player trying to get playing time?

8. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

No matter how bad you believe Lin to be, he played infinitely better than you would have.

9. davidio840

davidio840 Member

Lol that has to be the dumbest post I have seen in a while. Almost sig worthy for Apollo. Anyways, Harden had a semi poor night last night. What kind of night did he have on Tuesday? :rolleyes:

10. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Lol...you can randomly pick any scrub in the league, string their best plays together, and create a highlight reel. Doesn't prove that player is big time.

1 person likes this.
  11. King1

King1 Member

You need a brisk walk

1 person likes this.
  12. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Member

I think there are LOFH's turned LOH's. They may be frustrated at first for some of Lin's plays, then they say something on the board dissing him, which is normal. But then there are people defending Lin, which is normal too, then the argument starts there. Then both sides heated up because of some trolls, then people take things personal and just flat out hating/defending Lin without logic. The board is divided because of that, and everything Lin does is magnified and overly discussed.

1 person likes this.
  13. davek

davek Member

A rule that you don't follow. Scroll back a few pages where someone made a comment about assist offer no value.
    I laugh at that comment and bash the guy for pretty much calling Rondo and CP3 a scrub.

You jump into the conversation and for some odd reason backed him up and put words in my mouth that I said Lin is better than CP3?

Therefore you're classified as a LOH and not a Rox fan.

14. davek

davek Member

...and I'm dumb? You enjoy seeing Harden owning irrelevant teams? sad.

15. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

You gotta leave dude. What a joke of a poster. Why do you even want to post here? This site is for real rockets fans. You're telling me you wake up every day and say "Well I don't have anything better to do today than jump on clutchfans and try to fight for Jeremy Lin's honor!!" Why don't you let the GARM be for people who actually want to talk about the team.

You're coming off looking like big ol baby, bro.

16. davidio840

davidio840 Member

Bahahahahahahahahahhaha.

Hahahahaha.

Ha.

:rolleyes:

17. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Idiots will be idiots. We have the ignore function though, which is awesome.

18. Rox11

Rox11 Member

hey tin. we can both agree tof>lof? ;):grin:

19. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Uhhh, no. He's not playing poorly. He playing really, really poorly right now.

Someone posted it a bit back, but he'll average like 16/5 on 50% shooting for 6 games, the next 6 he'll average 10/3 on 35% shooting. I'm not saying he goes from Lebron James to Cliff Paul, but within his level of talent there is no way he is not at either ends of the spectrum.

You never know what you're going to get with Lin, though, and I hope he turns it around fast.

Regardless of whether people hate Lin's fans, they shouldn't be wanting him to fail just so they'll have ammo to rub in their faces. Yes exactly, LOF's that divert and deflect blame are absolutely the worst kind of fans, but so are those that willing want one of our own players to fail just so LOFs can suck it. The are a minority, and I'm in no way suggesting that I don't understand why people would've had enough (I haven't been posting that long/I'm still young and full of sunshine) but I just don't understand how some people who call themselves true fans can want one of their own players to fail for some ancillary reason, the same way I don't how LOFs process the myriad of reasons why everyone ELSE has to fit around Harden/Dwight.

That's all I'm sayin.

20. Indaface

Indaface Member

I think most everyone here enjoys seeing Harden own anyone. Well most everyone pre-July 2012. Post July 2012 join dates probably 50-50.