1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's Not over yet!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fencer, Nov 23, 1999.

Tags:
  1. fencer

fencer Member

Every body is talking about next year!
    we are 2-10 right now, in every game we played, we played most of the game good.
    If we can turn it around and win 42 games of the rest 70 games (.600) we will finish with a rocord of 44-38. I can also see us making a big run at the end of the season, maybe we will have a better record than that even. finish in the 7th spot, and take out team that ranked 2nd, just like we took out Utah when we were ranked 6th in the first round in 95.

This was my dream, and I like it to be yours too.

Go Rockets

2. PhiSlammaJamma

I like that idea, but the impression that we aren't that good is settling in on me.
    Fearful of having this confirmed, I continue to believe in a championship run, but all I see right now is the same mistakes being made over and over gain. It's not getting any better contrary to popular belief. It's been getting worse for a few years now. We are in decline. And As hakeem has said, this is the natural way of things.

3. Rocket Freak

Rocket Freak Contributing Member

Unfortunately, you're right, It's not over yet!

We have another 70 games to go. I wish we could just accept the record of 25-57 and start rooting for the ping pong balls [​IMG]