1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's a matter of Bidenomics!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Jun 28, 2023.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

I've asked you this a million times but you never answer. If biden provoked Russia into attacking ukraine why did he remove trumps sanctions on nord stream? Why did biden make it easier for Russia to make money and why did biden help putin with his gas industry?

Maybe you forgot but the Ukrainians were livid cuz it cut them off from making money. Everyone somehow forgets that biden did everything he could to appease Russia before the invasion. You're so dumb man

https://www.reuters.com/business/en..., May 19 (Reuters),of the project in Congress.

VooDooPope likes this.
  2. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Biden and the military industrial complex have long fantasized about Ukraine joining NATO. This has always been Putin's red line. Always. NATO has been expanding eastward for years and Russia has always protested. Try to balance out the news you read so it's not just US government propaganda. In November 2021, the US entered into an alliance with Ukraine to help pave the way for Ukraine to join NATO. See below.

U.S.-Ukraine Charter on Strategic Partnership
    https://www.state.gov/u-s-ukraine-charter-on-strategic-partnership/

Putin has said in speeches that this move was the provocation for war. This war was entirely preventable.

3. astros123

astros123 Member

I just don't understand how someone who paints themselves to be smart can say so much dumb crap. You do realize the #1 requirement for joining NATO is that you can't be in an active war right? Ukraine has been in an active war since 2014. They are literally ineligible to join nato by its #1 rule.

The link you sent literally says nothing. What in the world are you talking about? It didn't provide any security assurances or nothing. Just because your right wing media tells you something you follow like a brainwashed sheep.

Again WHY did biden remove trumps sanctions on the Russian pipeline? By removing sanctions on pipeline putin didn't need ukraine as he had a direct link to Europe to sell gas.

Every time you or one of the other right wing trolls tries to debate it just falls flat. You're not smart quit trying to pretend to be smart.

VooDooPope likes this.
  4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Post #25

Evidently, the "excess" fiscal stimulus in the US is associated with the US having the highest GDP growth and the lowest inflation among the G7. Maybe we need even more "excess" stimulus! :eek::D

adoo likes this.
  5. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

Inflation is not low. That's absurd to even say when you look at the costs trends of fuel, food, housing, college, healthcare, etc. Perhaps you have missed the last 2 years of economic headlines?

We have the lowest inflation amongst the G7 because the US Dollar is the global reserve currency. Biden's warmongering actions and utter failures of foreign policy are significantly threatening this status, as has been widely reported. We also have lower inflation because we are an energy rich country and the other members of the G7 are energy poor (except Canada, but their government is doing everything they can to ruin that). Energy poor countries have been ravaged by the cost of natural gas, whereas the US has not because we are a major natural gas producer. Again, the Democrats' actions have been to try to ruin that advantage, by banning fracking and taxing "carbon" emissions.

So again, Biden's actions run counter to what we should be doing, and it's a testament to the strength of the USA that we can overcome his misguided and wrongheaded policies. Our relative success against the other G7 countries is because we are the MOST CONSERVATIVE government among the G7. We promote energy production and we have lower taxes than these other G7 members. You have succeeded in proving my point! Conservative principles are best for economic development.

CASE CLOSED

6. adoo

adoo Member

the willfully ignorant one ends up contradicting himself

in post #35, he discredited Biden's job creation record
    i then pointed out that, in view of the "great resignation" phoenomenon in 2022, when> than 50 million workers quit their jobs, many of whom were in search of an better opportunities and increased compensation,
    Biden's job creation record is all the more impressive

in response to my point about the "great resignation", the willfully ignorant one came up with this gem, post #54,
    this contradicts your previous claim, in post #35, that "they are being refilled"

your revised claim strengthens my point; jobs were depleted, which make Biden's job creation that much more impressive.

thanks for the corroboration, but i don't need the help!

7. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

So you are saying the economy under the Biden administration is actually running under conservative principles and not Bidenomics, and that's why it's doing so well against the G7.

Hello, world! Our economy is doing great! Woohoo! Preach, brother. Let the world rejoice in this newfound knowledge!

:D

ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

It's running under more conservative principles than the other members of the G7 (a low bar to clear)... and that's the result of the Republicans controlling the House and conservative SCOTUS and the time it takes for the Democrats to unwind/damage the positive economic and financial trends that the Trump Administration put in motion. Democrats, if left to their own devices, would cripple the economy with taxes, regulations, climate fantasies, and rampant inflationary moves.

9. astros123

astros123 Member

How come you never answered my post? Is it cuz your low iq braindead conspiracies make no sense ?

Again I've asked you this a million times but you always skip over. If biden was responsible for provoking Russia into war why did he remove trumps sanctions on Russian gas? Why did biden make it easier for putin to make money without needing ukraine ?

Do you realize how illiterate you are?

#69 astros123, Jun 30, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2023
  10. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

To answer your question, there could be several reasons why:

1. He was bribed
    2. He knew that Europe (who is fighting Russia) needed low cost energy to fuel their war machine
    3. Gross incompetence
    4. Germany (who needed the gas) forced his hand and he caved to their pressure because he's a weak, feeble old man.

#1 or #4 is most likely. Anthony Blinken said the reason was #4. You might google who that is since you probably don't know.

Again, Russia invaded Ukraine because of NATO's eastward expansion... triggered by the November 2021 cooperation agreement between the US and Ukraine. Objectively, your IQ is at least 40 points lower than mine. Probably 60+ points lower.

GOOD DAY

11. astros123

astros123 Member

You claimed in the other thread that biden was bribed and corrupted by ukrianian officals? Now you're claiming hes being bribed by the Russians LOLOL. If russia bribed biden why wouldnt they release that evidence to the GOP or the public to destroy bidens image?

Germany forced Bidens hand? Biden is a weak old man? LOL You do know that bidens landmark legislation is literally stealing german business left and right? Biden is literally hallowing out Germanys industrial production by stealing their next gen companies

https://newrepublic.com/article/170565/inflation-reduction-act-europe-climate

Germany somehow bribed biden to remove trumps sanctions on the pipeline but they somehow weren't able to stop biden from passing his legislation that would steal away their business?

#71 astros123, Jun 30, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2023
  12. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

[Update]
    I was too generous in my previous estimate. You are at least 70 points lower than me on IQ. May I ask you a personal question? Is your wage paid on an hourly or salaried basis? My observations would suggest hourly. Can you confirm?

GOOD DAY

13. astros123

astros123 Member

I work in Indiana and I deal with folks like yourself on a daily basis. When you start providing them a factual timeline of the past events their conspiracies always fall flat quickly. You can call me stupid dumb I don't care one bit. I'm just here to expose your conspiracies bcz they're genuinely dumb.

Biden removed trumps sanctions on Russian energy (trump put them on to help Texas export lng to Europe) , Biden removed all toops from Afghanistan and Ukraine which meant no troops were at Putin's borders.

Putin got *everything* he wanted and he still invaded. You can say Biden was too nice and possibly "weak" but to claim he "provoked" Russia is just living in fantasy world.

Talk in the real world not the made up conspiracies

VooDooPope likes this.
  14. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

15. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

Young man, do you think America doesn't have troops in Ukraine? Wow -- now that's naive!

And the Afghanistan withdrawal was one of the worst blunders in American military history.

Putin invaded Ukraine because of NATO's eastward expansion. Because Zelensky is a laughable leader and unserious former comedian... and because Biden is weak. Putin knew better than to make a move when Trump was President. Too much strength and unpredictable. Biden's handlers are very predictable.

GOOD DAY

16. astros123

astros123 Member

If it's so predictable why is putin being humiliated in Ukraine right now......? Like if biden is so weak why didn't putin take control of kyiv instead of being embarrassed? Putin goal was to topple the Ukrainian government and take control of kyiv?

You do realize Russia had over 400 billion dollars in its central bank that they didn't take out because they didn't think Biden would sanction their central bank? If he's so predictable why did they keep their money in the bank?

Every time you talk to a trumper you realize Sadly how utterly broken their brains are. It's not your fault honestly. You absorb propoganda and conspiracies 24/7 then you pretend to be smart.

17. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate

It sure is fun to watch BigTexx/TraderJorge get his ass handed to him and his mindless faux news talking points dismantled one by one.

pgabriel likes this.
  18. adoo

adoo Member

Team Biden needs to do a better job, promoting his economic accomplishments

he needs to do these more often

19. dmoneybangbang

Poor messaging. Good to see Biden Admin attacking GOP who are championing new infrastructure spending that they didn’t vote for.

The GOP MO these last decades have been to vote against bills and still use the funds while pretending they actually did something.

Inflation is also another wildcard, but it looks like it is retreating somewhat.

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

It's gonna take a few months for people to be satisfied with inflation as its still above normal. People aren't answering those questions based on outside factors, only their pockets.