1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is TXU Energy a good company to work for?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by pge71188, Sep 19, 2011.

1. pge71188

pge71188 Member

Has anyone here worked at or know someone who has worked at TXU Energy? Thoughts on them if you have

2. pge71188

pge71188 Member

3. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

Sorry I have not. I have worked at Dynowatt when it was smaller, and I currently am billing out at Spark Energy.

I can only assume they all share some commonalities. Not sure what line of business you are in though before I go expanding any further. Not to mention...it probably should be via PM.

What is the position in question?

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I also work for a competitor (Direct), but have never worked for TXU, so I don't know what's like on the inside. They're legit as market players at least, but they might fuel their power plants with people who respond to their job postings -- I wouldn't know. Sorry I can't help.