1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Is Tmac is done?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BackNthDay, Jun 1, 2007.

1. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

I think losing in the playoffs has done more to Tmac's fragile ego than anything else. In addition, being honest about where he's at physically is very important. His hops are basically gone and his hops were a very important part of his game. His dribbling is gone because is no longer able to bend over and dribble effectively

Example, passes on wide open shots in game 7. No way Lebron, Bdiddy, Billups, or any other "superstar" passes during that time. When he finally takes the shot, his a$$ is so tight he hits the rim so hard the ball lands in row 10.

Example, stops going to the bucket because he's either afraid of the contact, saving energy, or afraid of AK blocking his shot.

Example, stands on the perimeter and watches offensive rebound after rebound go to the Jazz. We do remember that he used to rebound.

Example, doesn't come from the weakside (ala AK) to block shots anymore, why, his hops are gone.

Example, goes right to the hole on AK and gets by him, however, he doesn't have the hops to dunk the ball let alone finish.

Example, has his shot block by Twolve Jaric - twice. No way that happens before the injury

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Fire TMac!! :rolleyes:

3. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

IS Tmac IS done? :confused:

4. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

Is BackNthDay is done ?

5. Single Cell

Single Cell Member

It depends on what the definition of "is T-Mac is" is.

6. B.I.G

B.I.G Member

It sounds like you know as much about the basketball as you do grammar. Why would you think a guy, who only missed 8 games and played at an MVP level, is done? He still has 3-4 all star years left.

7. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Is this question is r****ded?

8. ThaShark316_28

Adelman : what's wrong Tracy?
    Tracy: My IS!!! ITS GONE COACH!!!!!! *cries*

9. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

It is what it is. No.

10. B.I.G

B.I.G Member

After reading the rest of your post all that needs to be said is, "STUPID"!

Did you seriously just try to say Mac's ball handling is no good because he cannot bend down? :rolleyes:

11. alex_jr

alex_jr Member

I think T-Mac will go off this season. I really think he's gonna play very very well this year...Dunno after that

12. A00man

A00man Member

A player that finished top 5 in MVP voting this year, and he's done? :confused:

Get a clue man. If anything, he's going to be a rejuvinated new T-Mac under Adelman.

13. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

My is is done. Is you is done?

14. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

hey lets make another pointless poll about whether or not Isiah Thomas is going to come out of retirement and join the the CBA to be a premier player then Hakeem is going to convert to Judaism and take over Israel and start a holy war!! WOOO :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

15. thacabbage

thacabbage Contributing Member

"His dribbling is gone because is no longer able to bend over and dribble effectively." Freaking priceless, a new LHutz? Major props to you on that one, I have a new signature.

16. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

dude, what did tmac show u in game 7? 29 and 13 is done? he showed u he can still penetrate and finish. not as well as he could but it's still there.

but the glaring weakness at his game is his jumper. VERY OBVIOUS WEAKNESS.

if he comes back next yr sucking with this J again, then don't expect a very potent offensive tmac ever again. but i doubt that. jump shooting is a lot about rhythm and mechanics. his rhythm was off the whole season. his elevation wasn't there.

and even w/o his J, he still dominated game 7. sure he coudl have drove more and all that, but the role players just were not there AGAIN.

lebron dominated the last game. but his role players won the last 2 games for him. our role players did not win one game for us.

17. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

HAHAHAHA

18. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

hahahahaha

that is freaking hillarious :cool:

19. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

He is on the downside of his career and will only get worse from here on out. I wouldn't go as far to call him "done" becaue he's still a top 15 talent at best and top 20 at worst.

20. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

the only thing that bothers me really is his mental state, it has been worsening each year, its like something is missing, not ticking right...the problems with his back and family issues are a part of it...I wouldn't be surprised if he does something stupid the next 3 years.... :cool: