1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is this insanity or is it possible to be so cruel?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by roxxfan, Nov 28, 2013.

1. roxxfan

roxxfan Member

Yes this is an older story, but I came across this and I couldn't believe it. So the back story is this 18 year old killer shot and killed three kids at his school's cafeteria and injured two others. One of the survivors apparently lives in suffering every day, according to a family member. This dude has literally no remorse at all that is evident, and even flipped off and said f*** all of you in the direction of the victim's relatives. This heartless POS chuckles and grins through this whole process. My question is do you guys think he's all there upstairs or can a human being truly be this mean to his fellow man? This really disturbed me. He ended up being given life in prison without the possibility of parole after pleading guilty. He wore a white tshirt with "killer" drawn on it during these videos. Someone please embed for me. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCoD10r8Nw8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGede2uSOkU

2. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Member

I don't know, hitler was a pretty mean dude.

3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

To be frank I think your question is rhetorical and you're reacting a bit more fully to this due to the amount of visual documentation, but your obvious disgust is completely fine. Perfectly sane people kill more than this everyday; just in scenarios, settings or with upbringings less morally or legally conditioned or regulated than our own.

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

Yes humans can be so mean and callous to other human beings. It can be due to psychological problems such as psychosis or it can be due to a lot of other things such as dehumanizing of the other humans. Human history is full of horrific cruelty committed by humans on other humans with no remorse.

5. giddyup

giddyup Member

Drag the guy to a public square and behead him while he is being heckled with a vengeance....

6. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

I would say torture him as long as the two remaining survivors are still in pain.

7. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

death by ants

8. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

I don't know, let's see...

Apparently, yes.

1 person likes this.
  9. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Member

I disagree that torturing him is okay.

However, I truly believe there is no redemption, no treatment, no therapy, no rehabilitation that can change a true sociopath such as this. The best thing would be for him to be very quietly, very humanely, very quickly removed from this earth. Until he is, he's nothing more than a dangerous burden to society.

10. giddyup

giddyup Member

A beheading following conviction is not torture and I have no control over the public response to this dirtbag. My goal is to get rid of him as expeditiously as possible while setting a terrifying example for others.