1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

iRiver H120 + bonus for sale

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by HotRocket, Jul 20, 2004.

1. HotRocket

HotRocket Contributing Member

I don't want to help start a trend by getting people to start posting things they want to sell, but I thought this was the best way before I turn to Ebay.

I’m selling an iRiver H120. It’s in perfect condition, pretty much just use twice within a 1 week period; once to load the songs, and another time to listen to them. There are no scratches, blemishes, or any problems with this MP3 player. It comes with everything that was in the box, including:

• Backlit remote control with 4-line display
    • iRiver earphones
    • Carrying case
    • Installation software CD
    • AC adapter
    • USB 2.0 cable
    • Line-in cable
    • External microphone
    • Printed user manual
    • 1 year Warranty

I decided that I didn’t like the navigation as much as I thought I would, and decided to buy an IPod. Yeah, I’m selling out, but who cares.

********Bonus**********
    Since I used it once to put a bunch of my music on, I can send the player to you with the 15gigs of music installed already. Some of the artists that I have on it are: Radiohead, Beck, Green Day, Led Zeppelin (just about every song), Weezer, The Who, The Clash, The Ramones, Rage Against the Machine (just about every song), Outkast, N.E.R.D., Foo Fighters, Nirvana (every CD except Bleach), Our Lady Peace (every CD), Sound Garden, Smashing Pumpkins, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sublime, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Beastie Boys, Blink-182, The Beatles, Cake (most of the CD’s), Dashboard Confessionals (every CD), Incubus, Queen, and so, so, so, much more. The music alone on the MP3 player is worth more than $1000 dollars in CDs. If for some reason you do not want this music, I can send the MP3 player clear.

If you are looking for a MP3 player than can hold 20gigs that isn't an IPod (you rebel you) and could care less about the box that it came in, then this is the MP3 player for you. Even if you don’t want an MP3 player, you can get a great collection of music.

The Specs are one their main site:
    http://www.iriver.com/product/info.asp?p_name=H120

CNet Review:
    http://reviews.cnet.com/4505-6490_7-30571493.html?tag=also

Pictures:
    Geocities sucks, if anyone knows a better way of hosting my pics, please tell me.

The Asking price is $300. If you are interested, post below and Email me: jrcalkin@yahoo.com

#1 HotRocket, Jul 20, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2004