1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Insider Info Foye is a Beast!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by RocketInfoMan, May 25, 2006.

Tags:
  1. RocketInfoMan

RocketInfoMan Member

This is just some inside info I dont post alot so this is obviously important.Frist hand I will tell you Randy Foye ia a hell of a ball player I think he's very under rated.How could I say that well watching him first hand sense being a freshman and going to the same school with him helps dont belive me well that's on you but I will say this kid that went to East Side High School 238 Van Buren St. in Newark N.J and he is definitly motivated even before he went to collage he had been through alot all he could talk about was makeing it and putting his mark in the N.B.A he also has been through some ruff time's that I wont talk about here but the fact that he's been through those thing's gives him more drive to be successful I wouldnt be mad at all watching the Rocket's take him as a friend of mine and a hell of a basketball player.

2. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Damn. I thought you got a peek into the Rockets workout and found out how he did from that end, instead of being a personal friend. He's probably in the mix anyway, but I'd feel better about drafting him if they start tossing around some Wade comparisons.

3. RocketInfoMan

RocketInfoMan Member

Well I'll put it like this I'm no scout but I have a hell of an eye for fire if he wasnt good I wouldnt even waste my time putting this up but the kid has that basketball fire and not just useing basketball as finding a way out the hood he's passionite about it.

4. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Your posts will be easier to read if you use punctuation.

5. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

6. RocketInfoMan

RocketInfoMan Member

Well like I said I dont post alot but just wanted to get the rest of you guy's some insight on a could be Rocket.

7. Rocket_Boy_34

Rocket_Boy_34 Member

While your opinion is as valid as anyone else's opinion, I don't see how this is really "inside info" just by you saying he's "been through some ruff time's that I wont talk about." Was the inside info the address of his high school or what? You told us pretty much nothing that we didn't already know.

8. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

While he may have the passion and all, and you may be his friend, that's not really inside info, and it's not necessarily going to get him places in the NBA. The NBA is more about talent, and less about heart.

I have a friend who is coming up in the Astros Minor league system, but I don't go posting "inside info" on how he's got the heart and will power to be the next Nolan Ryan.

9. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

You just did. So, Mr. EddieWasSnubbed, who is this friend and when will he be playing for the stros'? We don't need another Nolan Ryan... he didn't win very many games.

10. arjun

arjun Member

man watchin any potential top 10 player in the draft, up close nad personal will look good, i played a game with the former backup pg for rice, and man he looked great

11. chris_Rocket

chris_Rocket Member

correct!

12. Panda

Panda Member

Yeah, I hear you. We should pick him up at #32. ;)

13. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

unless he's dwayne wade i really hope we don't get an undersized two...

14. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

I think he is more like a Ben Gordon type or maybe Gilbert Arenas. Geez you guys really expect him to be Wade. He can get to the basket at will because of his incredible dribbling abilities. He is very quick with the ball and he takes it to the rim with authority. He also has a 3 point shot and he is clutch. Yes he is undersized and I think Head will turn out to be a similar player to Gordon once he develops the tear drop. So, unfortunately we probably won't get him. He should be a very good PG though in this league cause he has good court vision while being pretty unselfish at times.

15. rhester

rhester Contributing Member

I'd rather have M Ager

From Draft Express-
    When talking about all-around offensive threats at the wing position, Maurice Ager’s name has to come up near the top of the 2006 list. Ager is blessed with standout athleticism, an NBA-ready body, and explosive scoring ability. He has all the tools to succeed at the next level in a fast paced system.

Ager is at his best in the open court. Blessed with fantastic end to end speed, Ager is very difficult to contain on the break. He runs the floor relentlessly, and fills the lane for slashing, above the rim finishes. Ager is a downright spectacular athlete, and will regularly throw down highlight reel dunks.

As Ager’s game has progressed, he has become much more than just a leaper. After playing second fiddle to several upperclassmen and being slowed down by several nagging injuries early in his time at Michigan State, Ager really improved his overall skill level over his final two seasons.

Ager has a beautiful 3-point shot, with a quick release, nice elevation, and range well beyond the NBA arc. He has no trouble connecting with a hand in his face. Ager is a volume scorer, capable of getting hot and burying opponents with a barrage of long-distance bombs.

When he actually looks to attack the basket, Ager is dangerous in a number of ways. When going to his right, he can take defenders off the dribble. His explosiveness and wingspan allow him to get into the lane very quickly, and he is capable of slashing to the basket with ease once defenders start overplaying his shot. Ager has also shown a serviceable midrange game at times, capable of hitting turnaround fadeaways and midrange floaters.

Ager is blessed with all natural attributes to be a good defender at the NBA level. He is long, athletic, and is strong enough to compete physically with most professional wings.

link

16. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Stay in school for as long as it takes to learn proper grammar.

17. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I'm not high on Foye. I hope the Rockets go out and find a beast of a player that can play the 4, not an undersized guard.

18. rocketman1979

rocketman1979 Contributing Member

Ager's Huge Dunk On Redick

http://www.msumike.net/dook/ager_dunk_on_redick.mpeg

19. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

You went to school?!??! :eek: