1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If The Texans Hire Eric Bienemy, Black Kids Will Still Be Last In Education

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Jan 17, 2021.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I'm tired of black people making issues out of subjects like Eric Bienemy as if having black NFL coaches will fix our problems. Every NFL coach can be black, it doesn't solve anything. We need to stop focusing on stuff like this

I call black Facebook News feeds black FB. Eric Bienemy is a huge issue with blacks on social media. I'm tired of hearing about it. Not to mention this dude is not impressing any NFL team. The NFL has black coaches.

ROXRAN likes this.
  2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Is that so, ed boy

[​IMG]

3. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Inm tired of the texans scapegoating anything they can to now it's somehow about bienemy when deshaun is a damn good guy and came from the very tough single mom set up you rail on . His mom fought for him and I like Deshaun because I haven't once heard him try to invoke "blackness" or make it some theme .
    I REALLY like that about Deshaun and of all the players he has my utmost respect for that. Maybe some of you will find quotes or make it about black/white with Deshaun and that's fine if you want but I truly don't see him like that. Maybe he runs that crutch in his own time but I've never seen that. It stinks Deshaun name is mixed with any white black topics he deserves better

J.R. likes this.
  4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I don't what to believe about media reports on his unhappiness with the hiring process but I'm referring to fans. Not Watson or any other player.

5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

6. Buck Turgidson

Nobody claims its biology. Its culture. You liberals who dont want to deal with ghetto dysfunction always play this Red Herring

No Worries likes this.
  7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Yes I wrote this. What's your point?