1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[i3elieb It News] Bear flees in terror at the sound of bad music

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Hmm, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Hmm

Hmm Member

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/justin-bieber-ringtone-saves-man-bear-article-1.1893607

Even wild animals realize what prepubescent girls cannot about this kid's "music"...

2. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

The funnier story is that he had Bieber installed on his phone.

3. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

I'm betting this is a fake story.

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I hope Rodman23 is okay.

1 person likes this.
  5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Perhaps the internet will do a commemmorative .GIF :( .

[​IMG]

6. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

that kid really changed his identity music wise. i heard a few songs from him that were no different than the songs that timberlake had put out when he was having a succesful solo career. the stuff he put out this year had a real r&bish vibe to it, had someone like robin thicke released it more people would probably like it..

7. Hmm

Hmm Member

My reaction precisely every time I - in the name of and pursuit of objectivity -give a listen to today's pop music...

8. Hmm

Hmm Member

People liking his "music" has never been a problem... the quality of music being produced has been the problem...

What you're saying here about his songs being no different than songs Timberlake put out previously, really isn't saying much...

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

Is our reaction to i3eiber's music today the same as what grownups' reaction was back then to New Kids on the i3lock? i3ecause they was the t*** when I was a kid.

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Doesn't help that he is a complete dick in public and goes full douche everywhere he goes.

11. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

ehh different strokes, that jt solo album that was majority produced by timbaland/the neptunes was incredible imo. he completely shed that boy band image with a grown folks r&b-ish album.. i was only saying that bieber changed aswell from a pure kiddie pop type artist to a more grown sound. as far as people liking him, i mean the older crowd, particularly males, that get off to the r&b/urban sound.

as for the other poster, i agree the guy is a douche, theres no debating that..

12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's like saying if Budweiser made a beer that Coors made it would be better.